"Relief Advisory Agency" - (215) 845-9063 & (209) 208-3033

@MehNamesJeff, I think we need to pressure Peerless into shutting these fuckers down, caught 7 numbers used for this loan scam in a single day!

1 Like

Mate, thanks for the direct tag! Absolutely we do, I’m with you all the way. What you got in mind, if anything?

1 Like

If Peerless is still allowing this shit on their network while operating under a Cease and Desist, why don’t we inform the FTC and see if we can get them to take action against them?

1 Like

I can send out an email directly to the FTC, if you’d like - TO START WITH and see how things go. I’ll draft something up first and share it for collaboration here, as per usual.

In the meantime, can you share the appropriate link(s) to the relevant C/D (“Cease And Desist”) orders/letters Peerless have been sent for evidence too.

1 Like

Here 'ya go!

1 Like

Lucky for you, I have my scambaiting alias email open right now. I’m on it! :joy:

1 Like

Feel free to CC me in on this as well, [email protected]

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your email, will do so for the final edit! Going through the emails I’ve sent to Peerless before, as well as other FTC agents to try and harvest them and put them into this new email to save time! BRB

FUCK PEERLESS NETWORK!

1 Like

DRAFT EMAIL AT HAND

FOR DOCUMENTATION PURPOSES

FTC Recipients:

/

PEERLESS NETWORK (aka Parent Company → “InfoBip”) Recipients:

/

scammer.info recipients

1 Like

I approve of this email

1 Like

Just what I was wanting to hear! JUST SENT! (Check your inbox for the official copy) :smiley:

Now we wait. Of course, feel free at anytime to email further and add on anything extra at anytime.

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - (689) 236-8523 (Peerless)

1 Like

Line Type: LANDLINE

Tells me all agents on the (689) number are busy [scamming] and to call later / call the toll free number left in (non existent) voicemail at this time.

NEW NUMBER: (505) 572-7281 (PEERLESS Network)

1 Like

Getting the same thing of all agents on the number are busy [scamming] and to call the toll free number left in (non existent) voicemail at this time instead.