Publishers Clearing House Scam | How it works, how to deal with it

Best tutorial I’ve seen so far!

1 Like

Thread updated with a new email, any information please contact me or use the new email ([email protected]) and don’t use the original emails in the thread (Cagney and Lacey), those emails are no longer in use.

1 Like

Oh dear. Did something happen to Lacey and Cagney?

They are restructuring, they will be back under a new name and organisation.

2 Likes

Tens to hundreds of million of consumers need to stand up and harass the shit out of these seditious criminals that live and lie behind phone receiver and there a lot of us that do .
I have played the reckless bunch often, never given in that they were charge of conversation I could feel the total embarrassment coming from the reckless dem o craps after I wasted there time and was though with them an I hang up the receiver.
Here in illinois I am hoping to master the application and fight back against these sociopaths callers.

You could also try using the address of a police station for the location of your fictitious address.

Cagney and Lacey are back wooh :grinning:

1 Like

I did that once, even gave a police number :joy:. They ended up calling it and got spooked

1 Like

Email has been updated, this was recently changed due to potential copyright troubles with the name NOVA, so the organisation has changed names to Avah pronounced Ava.