Publisher's Clearing House (702) 241-1593 PCH

Scam Number: (702) 241-1593
Domain Used:
Extra Info: This is a cell phone number. Scammer goes by the name of Carl Steven with manager, Michael Clark.
Robocall https://www.nomorobo.com/lookup/702-241-1593

2 Likes

Damn got VM… Mayb he will call back😄

Just now I called 1+ (702) 241-1593 and I got a message machine of someone named Michael I think. I left a message and asked that he call me back so that I can claim my Atlantic sweepstakes Grand Prize giveaway! I hope he calls me back so I can try to bait him for awhile BEFORE I commence verbally mocking and ridiculing him.

You know a company is a scam company when a robo message per the Robocall webpage begins with “Hello, this is not a spam call.” Haha!

@sandbar, are you by chance also known as Ms. Barbara Sanders? :grinning:
Are you a user with the same username in a different website? In that other website I am the user Missouri Mike. I know your voice from when I used to call into the Mosh Pit when it was active or at least more active. You used to be in the Mosh Pit with others like Jessica and Joaquin and DJ Slurm and Jerry for example.

You helped me sort out how to create a new login at the other website when that other website changed its system and required us to create new logins!

Anyway, thanks for postin’ this thread and it is good to see ya in here!

Hi Missouri Mike, Yes, that’s me! Thanks for your kind words. This is a good scammer to bait for a long time. They have an in-depth scam with a money mule in Florida and will even give you a fake number to the Federal Reserve Bank where you can verify the millions in your account. GIVE THEM HELL!

1 Like

What’s the number lol

If you bait him, he will give you the number along with an account number and a PIN, then you can post it. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Shame. No answer - Got VM! Will have to try again later I guess lol…

He calls back.

Typical type I see. One slow mf, still waiting. lol.

Called again left message … :smiley:… See if he calls…

Left message.

per whitepages lookup, seems the 702 241 1593 number is registered to a “Tiffany Danya” of Rio Dell, CA. bday 4/7/90

1 Like

Also has ties in Oregon

Still answering today!

Damn got VM will try again tho :joy: