"Pruhfessional YouTube Cash Cow" SCAMMER - hungbunk#9918

SCAMMER: hungbunk#9918 (UID: 1043782414419378206, From the YouTube server.)
GRABIFY STATISTICS:

• IP: 102.89.32.241 (Lagos, Nigeria :nigeria:)
  • ISP: Mtn Nigeria Communications Limited.
  • DEVICE: Vivo Y1s
  • BROWSER: Chrome

Scammer will send random friend requests to users via Discord. Once accepted, they will introduce themself as a “professional YouTube Cash Cow channel creator with many years of experience,” claiming that “you are able to make consistency income every single months.”

They will then introduce me to the concept of a “YouTube Cash Cow” channel: “a channel created in intention of making momey with out having to stress yourself and be earning huge passive income.” They want me to “invest” in the project.

They then asked me if I had a professional YouTube channel, which I do, but I saw this as a good opportunity to send a Grabify link to www.titsassesanddicks.com

I sent a friend request to him (has not been accepted yet), doubt it will work but I have an old obfuscated “discord nitro hack” token logger that I used on server raiders and malicious actors. If you can get him to trust you enough, script is here: https://github.com/Reginald-Gillespie/Discord-Nitro-Hack-2.0 . Occasionally some dumb people find it run it but I have not logged into any accounts. If his account shows up in my logger I’ll send you the token (the first part of a discord token is your ID so you can know which account it goes to).