Pre-made Windows 10 Scambaiting Virtual Machine (New 2022)

This is a scambait ready virtual machine with everything fully disguised based on Windows 10 Home. I created this virtual machine for VMware so it works best with VMware products, e.g. VMware Player (free) or Workstation Pro (paid) to run. Download the .7z file. To unpack this archive, you’ll need 7-Zip (download link below). Open VMware and click on ‘Open’ and select the .vmx file. I set RAM to 4 GB, depending on how much physical RAM you have installed, change it up to 8 GB for better performance. Don’t assign more than 50% of your physical resources to the VM. The default user is Robert , the password is 0808 . Also, I included a fake popup if you need one. It’s located on the desktop as ‘Micerosoft’ link. You can edit the number in the HTML. To customize more things, you’d need to activate Windows. This virtual machine is not activated. For that, you’d need to purchase a Windows 10 license key, e.g. on eBay for a few bucks. PS: You can change the wallpaper though: download any image you want to use, right-click on it and select “Set as Wallpaper” and you’re done.

:one::arrow_right:Download 7-Zip: 7-zip.org
:two::arrow_right:Download VMware Player (free): vmware.com
OR
:two::arrow_right:Download VMware Workstation (paid): vmware.com
:three::arrow_right:Download the VM: 11.38 GB file on MEGA

Versions:

Version 1.0 (2022-01-30)

initial release

Credits to all those whose tools/tutorials were used to make it stealthy:

PS: If you’re looking for a Windows 11 VM, look over here: Pre-made Windows 11 Scambaiting Virtual Machine

31 Likes

Thank you. @NeeP

4 Likes

Notification for: @tylerrrrrr9 @ScambaitReapy @notgerg @t8keover @anon92736209 @S.Martin2000 @smt8644
I’ve made a Windows 10 virtual machine now (see above), I thought you might be interested in it :slight_smile:

PS: I added the download link above now.

@drwat you’re welcome :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Do I have to disable my AV and enter the password “1234”? If so, count me in!

4 Likes

Play time! , Thanks Neep

2 Likes

Yes, and run as administrator haha <3

6 Likes

@NeeP I’m curious what is new things have been added?
Edited: Whenever I try to edit the number it won’t allow me

1 Like

@Banks2002 Open the Micerosoft file with Notepad and make the changes here and save it, then run the Micerosoft link again and it should display the number you edited into it :v:

Not much as per the new things, just new Win10 with new 20H2 update, some pre-installed basic software such as 7-Zip to open rar and zip files, a PDF reader, LibreOffice for Word/Excel, VLC player to open all sorts of videos. It also has a browsing history as well as some files in Documents and Pictures.

In some few places it still shows VMware Tools, I need to check if that can be disabled. I’ve made a 100% stealthy VM but then VMware Tools wasn’t working so I can’t full disguise that, otherwise it breaks :confused:

3 Likes

That’s why VirtualBox better! It has no unique features!

1 Like

Yes now it is working thanks

2 Likes

i may try to make a couple stealthy virtualbox vms sometime.

2 Likes

I have one right now, but my PC is too slow to use it much.

2 Likes

@NeeP Thank you so much! I have a VM on my old Windows 7 machine and it’s been having issues lately.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this!
The other day one scammer guided me to open a .exe file with “About XFCE…”

This will help a lot - hopefully :wink:

5 Likes

@Scamaranga Welcome to the community! :boom:

4 Likes

Was the files for this pre-made machine removed from this topic?

1 Like

@Wads24 no, the files are still there on Mega Upload, just use that link. The GoFile one seems to be dead.

2 Likes

I seem to keep seeing VMware SVGA Helper Service in task manager. Any fix for this? Thanks

1 Like

You could kill those services manually (or maybe even by writing a script) but I’m not sure if they’re required. There are multiple services related to VMware and killing them could render the system unresponsive as they may be required for functionality. So I wouldn’t really mess with that. Generally, the scammers don’t look that deep into the system.

2 Likes