Possibly the worst 419 I have ever seen

Dear Hindu-Ogboni Federal god of money,nise day,as a Hindu-Ogboni Federal god member,i need my marrox oracle knife rituals briefcase money 180 million cfa in Lome-Togo ecobank money gram,to return 10% cash and sheep yearly in our Hindu-ogboni federal god club in west Africa in Lome and trade on China,uk,malaysia,australia,used footwears,clothes on bales,containers,and invest on buildings,due to,my Nigerian biology caring chief priest Daddy was Late,great Hindu-Ogboni federal chief priest knife god of money,take my biology mother and her jehovah witness family lives and give me some much money i demanded in your system and moreover a.k.a commission and jehovah witness and their head are dead.Chief priest-mamy,Be fair to me both on rich money.Thanks.

Demand by,
Mr,Chima Ugorji Chekwas.(exson).
Phone+22898505712.
private [email protected].
Na chi aku na uba kam kwere,(I am a Nigerian single male and looking female wife).

For my easy confirmation in Lome ecobank,Chief-Mamy,use the money gram confirmation details i sent to you and send the cash and forward me,the real,sum 3 million cfa cash transfers slip at [email protected] now on our Federal Hindu-ogboni federal god club.

Receiver name…Mr,Chima Ugorji Chekwas
Receiver Country…Lome-Togo
Question… A trader.
Answer…yes
Amount expecting…West Africa cfa 3 million.
mtcn…
purpose of transfers…Member Tryer on trade.
Thanks.