PCH ‪(610) 880-7968‬ Publishers Clearing House

Scam Number: ‪(610) 880-7968‬
Domain Used:
Extra Info: robocall

1 Like

This number has also been reported to the carrier, so it may not last too long.

Just now I called. I got a message machine but it was NOT the generic TextNow message machine. It seemed like the voicemail greeting was a real live man and he seemed to have a foreign accent, in other words English does not seem to be his mother tongue. The voicemail greeting says “Welcome to Publisher’s Clearing House. Our representatives are currently busy with other customers. Please leave a message.”

So I left a message to call me back please (on my TextNow number from which I called) about my PCH winnings!

Jamaican

Oh, Jamaican.
The voice on the voicemail greeting was understandable and was not a thick foreign accent.
The ol’ Jamaican “PCH” scammers have been around for quite some time!

1 Like

I left message still up at 3:30pm

610 880-7968 He answered. I’m on with him now. I won 3.5 million and a new Mercedes. They’re going to deliver it tomorrow. I told him I had to work, he told me I no longer needed to work! So I told him fine, I’m going to text my boss a message to go f himself and quit my job of 25 years He was okay with that. :exploding_head: He’s sending me to get vanilla cards $1,000

210 900 1666 answered PCH

1 Like

210 900-1666 I just called and got a guy with a southern US accent. Told me he is not Publishers Clearing House. I’m confused… Lol

Wait what😂

1 Like

Yeah, I called 210 900-1666 and got a guy with a southern US accent. I asked if it was publishers clearing house, he started laughing and said no, who is this? I told him I got a message about the publisher’s clearing house, he said " I know Jim musta put you up to this… Very funny"

1 Like

Male answered but cant tell about accent … hoarding him tho😂

1 Like

731 319 2988 PCH called me😂… mercedes money winning 5.5 million I WON!! Trolling 6:30pm …
Citizen? DOB where were u born? Married ?
Mothers maiden name… Private delivery …
9 digit SS bank wants checkbook
gave fake everything :joy:Alice Phallus trolling him for 30 min now … Hear kids in back ground …his name is Bruce Goldman
Scammer Jamaica … said he gonna call me back … He gave same # as number posted 731# as office # .SANDBAR where are ya here is one for ya … :joy:… I called hella old numbers for PCH he called back so far.
No dirt on this #
He called back the routing # was wrong he said …he trying get into the fake acct😂
Textnow#

2 Likes

Nice. I actually talked to him earlier today, too.

1 Like

He called me 3 times😂…

1 Like

I reported this PCH #

He was in mosh pit :joy:mr. Goldman