PayPay Cancellation - (833) 821-1327

I never mentioned anything about wasting their time neither I disagree with the fact you call flooded them. Instead of being an ass by putting

Nah, we all love to keep them talking for as long as possible
Must be great living in liberal la-la land.

At the end of the day this argument is wrong depending on the scam:

it is the only way to foster the constant stream of new victims
perfect logic

For something like PCH where they tend to give out victim accounts to receive funds, it is worth keeping the scammer on the hook and getting those scammers so those victims can be saved (by someone who knows what their doing). For anyone unaware of how this scam and how these scammers work http://scammer.info/t/publishers-clearing-house-scam-how-it-works-how-to-deal-with-it/98460

I also notice you keep mentioning YouTubers and saying they are having a ‘lying competition’. I disagree with that. It really depends on the YouTuber, do keep in mind I have friends who do YouTube but people like Jim Browning and HowToDelete and others who I know or work with or have worked with care, the ones I linked who care the most in my opinion (no hate to any other YouTubers).

At the end of the day we all have our own way of doing this, I never bashed you for flooding them and I respect you for shutting them down even if temporarily. Flooding isn’t the be all and end all, their will still be centers, some doing outbound only and not having an inbound and some doing text messages only, we all here at the end of the day are just trying to our bit and I am glad you did your bit and shut down their numbers.

1 Like