PayPal/Norton refund scam New Number 1 877 405-5843

Scam Number: (888) 988-9375
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Called back from ‪(402) 870-4277‬ I used order# 926BG79202

5 Likes

Another fake PayPal here: (855) 973-0825

2 Likes

When the human wanted me to go to Anydesk on PlayStore, I played him the national anthem.

2 Likes

402-870-4277 Still Active Malechode Monday 11-28-22 11:41PM EST

1 Like

Hi,

Paypal / Norton
New number 1 877 405-5843
Order #MN54451213**
Norton invoice 599.99$

3 Likes

The dude I spoke with could barely speak English or even understand it.

1 Like

Added a new number to your title . Hope you do not mind.

1 Like

Of course not MJ :gift_heart:

1 Like

I always ask, though, my brother.

1 Like

Do you know how hard it is to find really good jazz Christmas music?

1 Like

There’s not a lot of it around is there.

1 Like

I was able to find one jazz for this week, two more gypsy jazz and a bluegrass one.

1 Like

Boy I just love Bluegrass! And New Orleans Dixie/Rag style of jazz.

1 Like

@JusticeinTexas, there is the Charlie Brown Christmas 1965 Animated Show with some Jazz music by Vince Guaraldi. Some of it though might have too slow of a tempo. I have a CD called Charlie Brown’s Holiday Hits with Christmas/Thanksgiving songs by Vince Guaraldi.

The song Linus and Lucy has a fast tempo.

2 Likes

I don’t have a Paypal account. How was it paid? Your Paypal account. I don’t have a Paypal account so how was it paid. WIth your Paypal account. Do they not know how stupid they sound? After I called this crapola out he said well I can check how it was paid. AAARRRGGGGHHH!

2 Likes

I found a really great jazz guitarist called Jack Jezzro.

Yes, a Jazzy Bluegrass would be GREAT, @Jhawk!

One of the genres of music with which I was raised included Dixie/Rag jazz! That is GREAT music too!

2 Likes

Cool! I had not heard of him. He has been nominated for Grammy recordings per the internet. He has been for over 30 years a musician and record producer. Thanks for mentionin’ him!

1 Like

So agree! When I was down there I’d sip my bourbon and listen to those beautiful different horns play until 4am every night. Simply awesome Hvie.

2 Likes

Yes, it is great. Problem is that the bass parts are just really simple. Of course, I could write them more ecomplicated. Any favorites?
@Hviezdoslav

1 Like