PayPal ‪‪(205) 570-7673‬

I just got “Jennifer” on the phone. She had a sweet voice … UNTIL I told her to shove her criminal head up her gonorrhea-ridden c$nt!!!

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

Have you all noticed how loud now it is in the background when speaking to one of 'em? Two hours ago when on the phone with them it was not so loud in the background.

I just asked one of 'em on the phone what all the commotion is, why it is so loud in the background. Are you criminals not enjoying your lives of crime?

Yeah, I get a lil’ carried away sometimes. I get a lil’ riled up sometimes at these criminals. Sometimes I shock myself since usually in life I do not speak in such an uncouth and vulgar manner. Messin’ with scammers let’s me vent and allows me to unleash my UNCOUTH side! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I too am like you…just freaking loose it sometimes :rage:. I’m bored with these guys at the moment.

1 Like

Yeah, it is getting boring with these PayPal criminals. They are very wary by now, and now they are not cussing and getting upset. They are DEMORALIZED! Haha

1 Like

Hopefully we kept them busy so as not to scam anyone! :pray:

1 Like

They kept transferring my call from scammer to scammer, wanting me to abuse their colleagues. I just hung up from a 1 hour, 16 minute call with them! :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Yes, @MajorLeeAwesome! I was on a call with them for about 30 minutes, and there was loud noise in the background, but I could tell that the voice on the other line kept changing every so often. I told 'em that they possess no fortitude and that one of them would hang up, that one of them would hang up before I hung up. I just kept mocking them and ridiculing them until finally one of them hung up.

Way to go, MajorLeeAwesome! One hour and 16 minutes! The dumbasses are wasting their own time now! Haha

2 Likes

I have “jennifer” on the phone

1 Like

I really need to get a burner number and get set up for this. I hate what they do with PASSION. Thank you all for your efforts. Drag them to hell please!!

1 Like

they are getting pissed. so many scammer grumblings

1 Like

Google voice, TextNow, TextMe, TextFree are all good free apps with free phone numbers. And if you download Infinite Call and set it to 9999 calls, they seem to enjoy that LoL

2 Likes

“In the name of God, I beg you to stop calling us.” :joy::joy::joy:
They went from being nasty, vile and threatening to begging in 15 minutes flat.

3 Likes

Infinite call sounds perfect :smiley: but will have to use something else since I have Apple iOS

205 570 7673 Brilliantly subtle and refreshing! “Jennifer” is an aging scambitch who has been pulling the same crap for years!

1 Like

205 570 7673 HELLOOO Muthafukkaz! Answering now as Paypal Support. Call em often.
Update: They are getting really pissed off! Keep calling!

1 Like

205 570 7673. May be down. Calls drop immediately!

Thanks for the post, @MajorLeeAwesome. If I download Infinite Call to my Android Cell phone, does it show my real Cell phone number or does it show Unknown Number or a fake phone number? Or will Infinite Call work from within TextNow to show my TextNow phone number? I have TextNow on my Cell to use for messin’ with scammers. Also I switch my VOIP phone to show Unknown Number to have two numbers from which I call.

It is interesting to see throughout a day the roller coaster of their emotions! Defiant and arrogant … mildly annoyed … downright enraged … demoralized and disheartened … begging for us to stop terrorizing them … swinging from desperation to rage to indifference and making stupid nonsensical noises to desperation to rage …

I bet they are an emotional mess when the return home from their shift.

Yes @MQ9, I am very familiar with ol’ Jennifer. She has been around for a long time!

Welcome to the community, @jasavage116 !!!

1 Like