Norton scammers 805-254-0453

Also, Peerless Network is now owned by some company called InfoBip. Feel free to email them about scams on Peerless Network. I found that to be slightly more effective. Their execs are:

[email protected], [email protected]

2 Likes

well the 805 number is a textnow one so don’t know peerless will do anything

1 Like

Oh, I was under the impression it was Peerless scum. I checked a different website and it seems Flowroute now:

https://scammerblaster.com/carrier-lookup/

1 Like

Peerless Network sucks for sure, though. Lots of scams on their network for the last two years. They are absolutely horrible and refuse to do much!

1 Like

james from suppoat is maaaad

2 Likes

(626) 226-2227 james from suppoat

a call back number

2 Likes

James is as bright as a burnt out bulb

2 Likes

Carrier? ONVOY! Of course!

3 Likes

they blocked me finally :joy:

1 Like

805-254-0453 They were doing Amazon scams on Monday. The number was dead yesterday. They were doing Norton scams this morning and changed to PayPal thing afternoon. When I get home, if they’re still active, I have a little surprise for them. :grin:

1 Like

LoL. I tried from six different area codes and I think we finally killed them!! :skull:
I’ll bet they reactivate the number tomorrow!

1 Like

yeah i think they are blocking numbers only

1 Like

i called from different numbers and they miss my call and then i call again and its not in service

2 Likes

I changed my caller ID a bunch of times and it looks like they are down! Everyone did a fantastic job!!

4 Likes

Just put up new ssa #

the 805 still works

1 Like

Yes!! 805 back up and SUPER ANGRY :anger: :joy::joy:

1 Like

My guy’s very personable when he thinks he struck gold. I made it sound like i was a confused immigrant…have hin roped in to call me back. I don’t have a VM yet so I’m considering other ways to keep him going

1 Like

LOL they are angry and in the most satisfying way.

1 Like

I’m diggin the funky hold music.

1 Like