Norton refund (888) 894-4234‬

Scam Number: (888) 894-4234‬
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Norton refund, $299.00
Can use any number as invoice, they dont care. PNSBBWSUX502 worked for me.

5 Likes

888-894-4234 Brad. Thursday 9-22-22 2:40PM EST

1 Like

Still answering…

answered for me too, kinda got lost with words tho.

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, @Moke_son_of_Wallace! Welcome aboard.

1 Like

Active, on call

@Moke_son_of_Wallace Welcome to our community! :vulcan_salute:

Norton is extra salty! Invoice NOR-8675309 works. Had me use Ntcare.us (I told I get "this site can’t be reached) so, he had me go to TeamViewer.
I took several minutes to read all of the terms and conditions on TeamViewer. He kept screaming “just click except” I told him it says to accept, I have to click that "I read and understand the terms and conditions, so I have to read them. I just kept reading the terms and conditions while he was raging.
I was almost to the end of reading the terms and conditions when I told him that “Damn, now Windows is updating, hang on”
He was now in Meg-triggered mode. “Just stop the windows update you stupid MFer”
"Calm down…it’s already downloaded 6 of 73 updates, it’ll only be a few minutes "
“STOP THE F-ING UPDATE RIGHT NOW!!!” (Followed by a string of cursing in Hindi)
“It’s already up to 29 of 73, just calm down, it’s almost halfway done”
(Much more cursing in a pretty nice balance of Hindi and English)
I told him “okay, it’s done with the updates now. See that wasn’t so bad”
“OPEN THE F-ING TEAM VIEWER RIGHT NOW!!!”
“Windows is now installing the updates, were almost there, my friend. You really need to be More patient.”
(Much, much more cursing and raging)
Okay, windows is all done. Now, what do I need to do again?
"OPEN THE TEAMVIEWER, OPEN THE TEAMVIEWER, OPEN THE MF-ING TEAMVIEWER "
“okay, it’s open now. You should really learn to calm down and enjoy life, my friend. Let me tell you a story about a friend of mine who was very impatient, just like you. He had a heart attack when he was 39…”
“SHUT THE F UP AND OPEN THE TEAMVIEWER, ARE YOU STUPID!?!”
“I already told you it was open, weren’t you listening? I’m on the team viewer page right now”
“WHAT DOES IT SAYS, WHAT DOES IT SAYS. THE PAGE YOU’RE ON RIGHT NOW?”
"I says ‘welcome to TeamViewer, now that you wasted 33 minutes of a stupid bhenchods time, You may now marvel at his utter stupidity and bask in the glow of his anger’ …
It was then that he rage-quit and hung up.

8 Likes

Called back from ‪(707) 851-1463‬. Wanted me to go to netcare dot us which malwarebytes promptly blocked due to suspected trojan, etc.

1 Like

@Moke_son_of_Wallace welcome to our community!

Welcome aboard @Moke_son_of_Wallace :tada:

Oh Maj I just relegated in your performance…Standing ovation for you!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

HHAHAHAHAHA! Too funny!

1 Like

Welcome to the community. If you have any questions, DM me, since I am staff. Happy Scambaiting.

2 Likes

Answer Lending something or other. I told him about his caste and about his mother and what he does with goats. and he told me he is Pakistani.

3 Likes

How sad that they throw the Pakistani under the bus

2 Likes

netcare.us is not up anymore :slight_smile:

1 Like

:+1: :clap: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Made it 13 minutes before he realized i didnt download anydesk. Got frustrated i couldnt get the first website right so he sent me to anydesk and got mad when he realized ibdidnt download it. Told me to take his dick in my ass, told him i needed something bigger so i could feel it, so he told me to take my dads. After telling me to get a real job i explained i had one and wasnt a scummy criminal he called me the n word and hung up.

3 Likes