Norton Antivirus Scam 1-401-203-4726 and 1–818–446-2499. Both the numbers working

Scam Number: 401-203-4726 and 818–446-2499
Domain Used: The Fast Remote Desktop Application – AnyDesk
Extra Info: The scammer will ask you to enter the website and download application to give remote access. Initially they emailed me that I will be charged for the Norton antivirus for the renewal of service

Invoice: UNGLL2022MOC. Give them random of these coz they are fake anyways

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Dave! :wave: 401 # picked up and she was bamboozled when I had her connect with TOR browser that kept refreshing…and she gave up. Nice find.

1 Like

Welcome to the community! ^^

Do you have the copy of the email? It’s very useful for baiting the scammer.

@AngelFat Use this Invoice#…PR9-TL7-193463

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

Below is the email. I wish we can just spam them so that they give up

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

It’s better to try to report it to Google first. You might be able to get Google to suspend some other things the scammers have.

Also, the unattended access password they had me enter is res12345.

Edit: Wait, no, it’s ref12345.

1 Like

Welcome @dave562 Great to have you!

2 Likes

I reported the emails as phishing on gmail. I hope all they get is banned. Did you call them?

Thanks!!! Hoping to make some contribution to the community

1 Like

I called, was on call for a while, then they randomly hung up. Getting IP in a minute.

Edit: They called back from number ‪(505) 560-1030‬. Different voice - hear them yelling at victims in the background about “online banking” and other things. The machine that picked up said “This is a call from” then some Indian guy with a deep accent said the name of the company. It had “comp” or something in it but I couldn’t hear it all. They say they can’t hear me and hang up after a bit. Weird.

2 Likes

I think the person on call 401-203-4726 can be easily baited. I wish I knew a way to shut down their computer, I would have done it.

Get the IP and the real fun begins

2 Likes

“Registration” form or something: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-w_Rvv8zlXuZjYzZw12IEY7MkHznm6VthPdxwGLRJLFkPog/viewform

Edit: Data about the form:

No idea what “REFUND MCAFEE” is referring to (as none of this nonsense provided by Google is ever labeled), but it makes me think they also have some kind of McAfee refund scam.

Edit 2:

They also have some kind of Google Workspace account or something called “web”

2 Likes