Norton 888-663-0081

Calling 866-609-3205 & 866-256-3287
I just get VM. I want to be threatened with local police action too…

2 Likes

Still answers put on quick hold

1 Like

@Draco
I’ll try them both again! Thanks and happy Friday, my friend!

1 Like

Heard say this is crazy as i am using two phones to call again and again :joy:… Blasting them

2 Likes

Ohhhh, makes your knees shake don’t it Maj. :fearful:

1 Like

LoL! Absolutely, I hate those damn cops, J. :joy: :oncoming_police_car:
I’m not too worried, I have coffee and donuts at my house.
Besides, I don’t even have a police record… Wait…but I do have a Sting CD :thinking:

1 Like

Oh my lord Maj, you’re making me spit laugh into my tequila! Brother, you have a phenomenal sense of witty humor that I freaking LOVE!!! :+1: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

It could be a lot worse, you could be related to me and have to deal with all of my bad puns on every holiday! :joy:

2 Likes

Uz guys callin that 866# ?

1 Like

Imagine you and I tag teaming on our sweeties with puns and smart-ass, spur of the moment witty humor? Mine gives me dirty looks all the time…ohhhh, I’m getting one right now.

2 Likes

Somethings wrong with the 3287 number. I called it and a normal person picked up.

Whut? Whadda mean normal ?:joy:

Nah Drac, I’m F’ing spent. Between writing algorithm math, dealing with benchchodes, and assigning officials to baseball games all day, I need to sip a few tequilas to mellow out.

:joy::joy::joy: Mine too, Jay! Lmao
“Oh. My. Gahhhhd!
Can you ever be serious?”

1 Like

YES!!! Mine says the same, :joy: Of course THAT quickly comes back to haunt her. In all honesty, she & I are both A type personalities and I’ve taught her to dish pretty good too. Makes it a fun relationship!

Do you ever get the retort…Oh you’re such an ass? I just lose it when she says that.

1 Like

They weren’t Indian, it sounded like they had a spoofed number or something

1 Like

LoL :laughing::rofl: Yes!! Sometimes she gets mad though. A few years ago, she got a job at a veterinary hospital as a receptionist. She was all nervous about her first day, but I assured her she’d do fine. Well, I gave her an hour or so, then I called from a spoofed number, voice changer and an accent. I said “I need an appointment as soon as possible for my pet” She asked if I had ever been there before, I said no… She said I need to take some information. I gave her a fake name, address, etc. When she asked what kind of pet needed to be seen… I said “It’s my Chia pet” Excuse me?
“Yes, It’s my Chia pet… I think it has rabies! It’s foaming at the mouth and it tried to bite me when I watered it this morning.”
Long pause and she whispered “You are a dead man when I get home!!!”
She was not amused :joy:

2 Likes

Oh dude, you’re a Mf’er roflmao. I’m raising my glass in toast to you for a great prank! I can’t stop laughing at that one. You are the Master! That will go down in the annals as one of the best pranks ever! I am in awe of greatness.

2 Likes