Nigerian Preist - [email protected]

Email sender: Rev. Steven Jonel ([email protected], [email protected]
Email title: Reply
Body:
"Attention: Beneficiary,

Greetings and how are you doing today?

I am obliged to contact you today because of an approved fund of (US$5.2 million) on your name that is still floating on our Central computer Database as unpaid funds. Without any delay therefore, you are required to get back to me as soon as you receive this message, reconfirming your full name, your receiving address where you would want your ATM CARD delivered and your direct telephone number where to reach you, a scan copy of our identification to enable us process your funds payment via Automated Teller Machine, (ATM CARD) then send to you immediately and forward the delivery tracking number for you to know when it will get to your house. And when you receive the ATM card, you can then proceed to any ATM MACHINE or CASH POINTS and start making withdrawal of your funds without any problem because you have already cleared all the required blockages.

As soon as you receive this message today, I anticipate your urgent compliance to this effect.

Thanks and remain blessed

Rev. Steven Jones
ATM card Paymaster General
Central Bank of Nigeria"

Email sender: Steven Jones ([email protected])
Email title: Attention Austin Goodenough,
Body:
" CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,LAGOS NIGERIA

Attention: Austin Goodenough,

Good afternoon Austin , and how are you doing today? I am in receipt of your email and noted your question therein. As regards to your question, you are required to make available your information consisting of

1) Your full name

2) Receiving address where you want your ATM CARD delivered

3) Your direct telephone number

4) A scan copy of your identification

As soon as these information are make available , we will commence immediately with the issuance process of your Automated Teller Machine (ATM CARD) in your name and favor, then send your ATM CARD to you via DHL courier delivery and when you receive it, you can go to any ATM MACHINE or CASH POINTS in your country and start making withdrawal of your funds without any delay

As soon as you receive this message, I await your urgent response so that we can proceed immediately

Thanks and remain blessed

Rev. Steven Jones

ATM card Paymaster General
Central Bank of Nigeria
"