AffiMedia/LGNB LLC, CAMP LEJEUNE SCAMMERS DBA TotalInjuyHelp/LegalClaimAssistant

Popup - rzvvfc.com/E0AJ053pA

Registered by Rene Swilz in far city, Norway via NameCheap on February 13, 2023 (Updated May 31, 2023) - Whois rzvvfc.com

On desktop, the popup redirects to Google

On Mobile, the popup redirects to Law Suit (lawsuithelps.com)

Registered via GoDaddy on August 24, 2021 (Updated October 13, 2022) - Whois lawsuithelps.com

Associated Email Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Associated Physical Address - 30 N Gould St Ste N., Sheridan, WY 82801.

Users may also be redirected to LegalClaimAssistant | Lawsuits | Camp Lejeune Water Contamination

Registered via Dynadot on August 23, 2022 (Updated September 27, 2022) - Whois legalclaimassistant.com

TotalInjuryHelp and LegalClaimAssistant are subsidiaries of National Intakes, who also work with the following scam companies as “Marketing Partners:”

• WeQuote, Inc.
  • Consumer Council
  • Senior Aid Helper
  • USA Rate Center
  • Consumer Auto Services
  • Auto Help Center
  • Advocacy Center
  • Berken Media, LLC
  • Loan Resource Center
  • Injury Help Desk
  • Job Hunt Helpers
  • Legacy Quote
  • LifeMatters
  • Medicare Rewards
  • Med Alert Pros
  • Protect My Car

Associated Phone Numbers:
(833) 412-0466

(866) 583-0676

1 Like

Do you have any real contact info for “National Intakes”? The address associated in the scam texts, is a generic mailing service address. I have gotten a lot of these obnoxious texts and calls, and I intend on litigating.

NEW POPUP - utiguwu.me/XwzkJdd1Bt

Associated Phone Number - (709) 749-4070

On desktop, the popup redirects to Google

On Mobile, the popup redirects to Camp Lejeune Claim - Free Case Evaluation (shinhancu.com)

Registered in Zuid-Holland, Netherlands via Lexsynergy Ltd. on 2/22 2023 (Updated March 8, 2023) - Whois shinhancu.com

Regardless of whether or not you qualify for compensation, you will be redirected to a “partner page”

Requires users to enter a sweepstakes for a Supreme Product Select Stanley Tool Set and subscribe to their “fitness app” in order to win a “Samsung 65in 8K TV” from stan.nunnationstaphyline.com.

Upon further research of the company, I found they also do business as LGNB, LLC with a mailing address of 17 Timber Hill Dr., Monroe, NJ, 08831, which belongs to a duplex residence.

Associated TikTok Account - Total Injury Help (@totalinjuryhelp) | TikTok

Associated Phone Number - (877) 725-5973

“This call may be recorded for quality assurance.” [MUSIC]

“Hello and thank you for calling the Pulaski Law Firm, this is Bruce.”

Calls are picked up by either

Associated Email Address - [email protected]

1 Like

These types are good at hiding.

I would say there are three options.

1. keep digging on your own

2. see if an attorney such as Jeremy Glapion or Anthony Paronich wants to take a stab at it

3. report to LawHQ using their CallerHQ app. They devote a lot of resources to tracing spam SMS and they sometimes have insight beyond what can be found with traditional osint. For example they cultivated contacts in the telecom world as well.

I have some experience with TCPA litigation, feel free to discuss with me here or via dm.

Good luck!

1 Like

NEW NUMBER - [email protected]

NEW POPUP - Talcum Powder Lawsuit - Free Case Evaluation (attorneyfortalcinjury.com)

Registered via GoDaddy on July 20, 2022 (Updated September 1, 2022) - Whois attorneyfortalcinjury.com

1 Like

NEW POPUP - Paraquat Class Action Lawsuit | ParaquatAnswers.com

Registered via NameCheap on March 19, 2021 (Updated March 17, 2023) - Whois paraquatanswers.com

Scammers are now doing business as the National Injury Bureau to promote a fraudulent Paraquat class-action lawsuit. They are located at 1084 N El Camino Real, Suite B-207, Encinitas, CA 92024, which belongs to a UPS Store.

The company has a failing grade with the Better Business Bureau, with user complaints largely focused on their fraudulent email spam campaign.

Associated Facebook Account (BANNED) - Facebook

Associated LinkedIn Account (BANNED) - LinkedIn

Associated Twitter Account - nationalinjurybureau (@nationalinjury) / Twitter

Associated Phone Numbers:
(833) 610-1033

“Thank you for contacting the National Injury Bureau. Please leave your name, number and a brief message and one of our representatives will be with you shortly.” [BEEP]

‪(888) 973-2461‬

“Oh, hi, this is Ed from National injury Bureau. We believe We just missed call from you and I’ll try to call you back. if we could offer your assistance, or do you have any more increase regarding with your company? If you could give us a call back, this number is 888-973-2461 and look for my name. My name is Ed so that I can assist you personally…”

1 Like

NEW POPUP - Paraquat Injury Lawsuit - Free Case Evaluation (paraquatinjuryclaims.com)

1 Like

NEW POPUP - Paraquat Injury Lawsuit - Free Case Evaluation (attorneyforparaquat.com)ho

The scammers are now doing business as LegalActionHelp.

1 Like

Scammers are now spoofing phone numbers to screen calls via Indian call centers claiming to do business as “Camp Lejeune”

LegalClaimAssist was recently revealed to be a subsidiary of AffiMedia, a Dutch affiliate marketing company by Olivier Meier Mattern.

The company also sells fraudulent insurance policies as CompareAllInsurances.com whilst being located at Gasthuisstraat 1A, 5061 PB Oisterwijk, The Netherlands

1 Like

I get couple of calls a day.

From what I can gather, LegalClaimAssist appears to be a fraudulent lead generator for companies like the National Intake Center, a mass tort lawyer marketing agency headquartered at 3320 North Buffalo Drive. Suite 208, Las Vegas, Nevada 89129.

However, the company and their call center currently operates from 9160 East Bahia Drive, Suite 200
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

Associated Phone Number - (725) 288-7050

ANONYMOUS CALLS ARE BLOCKED!

“You’ve reached Matt Reuben at National Intake Center. Your call is very important to me. Leave me a detailed message and I will return your call promptly, thank you.”

1 Like

I come across dozens of Camp Lejeune numbers in the toll free prefixes.

They never stay active for longer than a few days or a week at most, then they go silent again, which is why I never list them. Listing dead numbers is the most ridiculous waste of time there is.

There is a group of numbers within a range in the 855 prefix which host different scams on them all the time, including Camp Lejeune, Toxic baby formula and a couple of other nonsense get rich quick class action fanciful claims with guaranteed riches of $1 Billion

Absolute joke stuff, all done by supposedly legitimate law firms.
They’re nothing but scumbag bastards who prey on extremely stupid people who believe they’re entitled to everything in life for free.
Sadly there are millions of them out there, who keep falling victim to every offer of something for nothing

1 Like

Many scammers (indian tech support also) are using this building as an address and its sad.

national intake is being sued for violation of TCPA in Pennsylvania.

https://pennrecord.com/stories/642279692-las-vegas-based-law-firm-says-it-didn-t-violate-tcpa-with-calls-to-potential-clients

And sued in Illinois.

Owner is Richard Fonbuena, attorney, BYU. Also owns Time Share law firm and other mass tort lead generation spam callers. [email protected] he lists email on his facebook, so he’s happy to hear from you.

Moss calls originate from Pakistan. I talk to them in Urdu and Punjabi

1 Like

There are more US numbers hosting US based and funded scams and fraud, than India or Pakistan will ever have.
Camp Lejeune and other genuine tragedies are being turned into fraudulent claim scams from US law firms & outweigh overseas fraud on the same subject by a factor of roughly 50:1

I hear and investigate this dishonest and outright fraudulent crap every day on numbers this community and the greater public have no idea are even there.
They do however invade enough citizen’s homes, to create a steady stream of their targeted victims before they close the numbers down, then open new ones… constantly.
There have been a lot of these shady and fraudulent law firms named and shamed on this site.
There are a lot more who choose deception and fraud of hero military veterans and other unfortunate citizens who are suffering, to bolster their already bulging bank accounts with wild ambit claims of guaranteed riches.
I’ll save the recordings on the menus of these numbers, if and when they surface again, to show everyone just how low and disgusting some of these maggots truly are.

1 Like

I just got one of these calls on Friday. I should try to bait them next time they call.

Camp Lejuene and Medicare both scams by same Rawalpindi, Pakistan scammer

1 Like

They also run Firefighter scam

1 Like