merchantdirectsolutions.com

866 454 3863

www.merchantdirectca.com

800 337 0082

Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM - PST

Now they call themselves Synergy Finance
Indian scammers
Email from loan scammer Synergy fiance
Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to speak to you about the resources that Synergy Financial, offers to business owners like yourself. Just to recap, since we are a direct source of funds we are able to offer some of the inexpensive rates in the industry. The good news is based on your business profile you furnish nicely into our business loan programs! Our programs offer very dynamic rates and terms specific to your industry. Synergy Financials Business Loan Programs provide you with access to the cash you need to grow and flourish without restrictions on how the money is used. • No Collateral & Personal Guarantee is required • No Obligation & Up-front cost • Poor credit is not a barrier • Up to 2 Years of the repayment term. • Daily or Weekly and Monthly Repayment Option • Funding within 2 business days • No need to change the Credit Card processor It’s easy to get started. Please complete the attached application and either fax or email it back to me. The following is all that is needed for approval and to receive an offer from us which will be valid for the next 30 days. 1. Signed up Application 2. 4 most recent month’s Bank Statement (ALL PAGES) 3. Void Check 4. Photo ID I will have approval numbers for you very soon upon receipt of your application and your documents will be kept protected. Once I have an offer, we will contact you immediately to go over all the details. We acknowledge the opportunity to provide you with the working capital to expand and grow your business. If you have any queries feel free to email me back or reach me at my direct line at (917) 818-4353. Hope to hear back from you soon. – Joe Felix Funding Manager T: (888) 808-3525 | M: (917) 818-4353 F: (888) 303-0299 E: [email protected] | synergyfinancellc.com

Latest: They call themselves Synergy Finance:
Partial email

(888) 808-3525 Located in Gujarat, India
. If you have any queries feel free to email me back or reach me at my direct line at (917) 818-4353. Hope to hear back from you soon. – Joe Felix Funding Manager T: (888) 808-3525 | M: (917) 818-4353 F: (888) 303-0299 E: [email protected] | synergyfinancellc.com