Medicare Impersonators/Benefits Advisors Scam - 307-475-7138

Scammer’s Number:

These are Medicare impersonators; same as I reported few days ago. They call from different spoofed numbers. They pose as “Medicare”, “Medicare Rewards Plus” and “National Benefits Advisors”. Seem to be US-based. I got annoying voicemails from them to call a different number today. I called them and got people at 1:20 PM CST. I am nowhere near Medicare age and on the DNC list, but they obviously are a phishing scam. When you call 307-475-7138 back, just go through the stupid bot there, and you will get a live person. They got some US-based scambitches who get furious when you ask why they’re breaking the laws and harass people. Their response to me was “Well, you called us, we didn’t break any laws!”. Apparently, annoying voicemails, impersonating government agencies and legitimate businesses and spoofing numbers is perfectly legal in their mind. I had one swear and scream at me LOL.

They are and are now using the following number: 414-219-1955. I called it and got humans at 12:50 PM CST. It should still be active.

1 Like

They have a super long spiel that I let them go through then i just stay silent.

No bot entry required to reach a person

Active as of 215pm Central

Edit: the voice is a bot

1 Like

There was a realistic-sounding bot saying right away when I called: “It’s Crystal on the recorded line blah, blah blah”. In the end it asks if you’re interested in “learning more”, and I said “yes”. Then, I got connected to US scammers. I got them angry again by repeatedly asking why they are violating numerous Federal and State laws, such as privacy and DNC. One scambitch yelled at me and hung up.

1 Like

Ah I see, sounded super realistic. Let me try some more

1 Like

Yes, try to listen through their long line. It’s a bot that will ask you in the end, if you’re interested. They’re pretty obnoxious and call repeatedly from numerous VOIP numbers. Plus, they are seemingly Americans and you can get some bitches angry there fast lol.

1 Like

Ok ok I reached the call center. It’s very loud and they don’t hang up immediately

1 Like

Yep, they only hang up when you repeatedly challenge them. I had some angry scambitch hollering when I kept challenging her.

1 Like

Nice dude

1 Like

I hate that these “fellow Americans” are defrauding elderly people by getting their Medicare numbers and SSNs. Fucking scum that needs to be eliminated! Sadly, our impotent government would rather give billions in handouts to some deadbeats instead of arresting such filth!

1 Like