Medical Impersonator Scam +2348124765093

Scammer’s Number: +2348124765093 (WhatsApp)
Domains Used: N/A
Extra Info: Email address: [email protected]

This phone number and email address were in a spam message that was posted on a wiki. The spam message said:

“i want to inform the public how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called Oduku. i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor oduku cured them. I Was scared because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a try because i was having no hope of been cured of HERPES so i decided to contact him on his email, i searched his email on net and i saw a lot of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. You can contact him onhis Email: [email protected] or whatsapp him on +2348124765093 and get all your problem solved.1Sickness of any kind2 Help to CURE Hepatitis B, HIV/AIDs CANCER and BIPOLAR3 Divorce, Breakup problem and To Re-unit4 Pregnancy problem5 Financial problem and Job promotion6 To get a good and rich life partner7 To Lose your wath8 to enlargement of pennis9. CANCER10. ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease)11 Hepatitis B12 chronic pancreatic13 emphysema14 COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)”

This appears to be a “Medical Impersonator Scam” since the scammer is pretending to be a doctor. A real doctor would not advertise in the way that this scammer did (vandalizing a wiki page).