Mac Pop-Up 888-683-7956 & (877) 240-9994

When scammers disconnect numbers when they’ve run their scams on them, the telco connects hundreds of thousands of now defunct numbers to these ridiculous $100 retail rebate inbound networks. They have massive call center operations in multiple countries, including mainland USA. There are literally hundreds of different scam operations who continue with this mind numbingly stupid bullshit scam of identity theft and credit card overcharging fraud.

Check this thread (and many others on this forum), for thousands of predominantly still active $100 retail rebate voucher numbers.
I dump a hundred or so new unlisted numbers my systems pick up every week or two when I have the time to devote to this annoying fraud.

Some of these numbers in this thread have been used for Microsoft/Apple popups and refund scams before being switched to these huge inbound gift card voucher networks.
There is also the equally annoying medical alert device (this is Jessica Onarecordedline, can you hear me okay? It’s that little button you wear around your neck or wrist in lieu of inserting into certain orifices where they belong).
There are also tens of thousands of numbers which host multiple ivr menu option scams, which include fake AT&T DirectTV, Hotel and airline reservations, extended auto and home warranty, life insurance, final expense insurance and many other fraud schemes.

2 Likes