Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam: Indian scammers
Quick Loans America
An ugly confrontation
http://chirb.it/7NKwFp

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving, my friend!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

1 Like

Dude could barely speak English. How can people fall for this? I asked for a loan of 1743 dollars and he said 4%. He gave me the monthly payment and it would come to 17,000 dollars. I just laughed at him. He said he was Philippino.

finally they “your credit score is no good and need $200 gift card insurance”

2 Likes

Seriously, how can people fall for this? Are our fellow Americans really this stupid?

2 Likes

A female scammer called me back and told me that I am a transvestite (in Hindi).
That is all she said.

3 Likes

Obviously they are not Philippino. I thought not.

1 Like

Finally they abused me in Hindi and a bit of Bengali.

2 Likes

Absolutely horrible people.

2 Likes

Insulted these idiot quik loan for over hour (as they would always pickup AND they would not block me) even knowing they had some grave insults coming there way after not answering my questions each time.
I was running low on new formats and said I had gotten hold of FTC and FCC and you better be concerned about this scam your doing, do you understand me.
Well they finally would not pickup the receiver after I said this to four different clusterfuckers but I was still not blocked on any one of my three phone that they would never answer again.
(401) 200-3827 differently scam fishing number. Great number to harass.
Good question for females I use very openly and honestly and I let them take the conversation from there is . They usually act like they don’t understand what you mean. YEA go with that honey.
CAN YOU TAKE ON SEVENTEEN INCHES? This question can go a lot different ways with horny Asian females that are sick of pencil dicks you would be surprised.

1 Like

The same one called me back in my session with them today and probably said this transvestite thing to me to.
I know nothing what the bitch scammer said in Hindi.
I insulted immediately asked her to get the marbles out her mouth so I could understand what your saying and can you take on 17"
She than hung up .
The hustling helper thought she had the last word.

1 Like