June 12 --1159 CT Rose told me I STINK! What a Lady!

866-941-9503 – My recording did not come out so I will have to narrate this one. First I spoke with Sofia (very popular scammer name) Marcus. It took her 8 minutes to spell my name, Villaneauva. Then she put me on hold and after 5 minutes I hung up and called back. I got a really nasty scammer named Rose Wilson. She is why I hate women scammers. She was nasty from the get-go. I told her that I did not know what this was about and she started to tell me what I owed. I said, " I DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT". Finally, she took my name which she also could not spell. She went through her regular garbage and said I was audited from 2012 to 2017, 5 whole years except that is actually 6. Everytime I questioned her she yelled at me. Of course, I had to repeat everything I said 3 times. When I told her I was a 22 year old waitress and nursing student, she did not comprehend that I was an adult. I told her I worked for minimum wage and only made 140 dollars a week so my exemption was larger than my income and I got it all back and did not pay any taxes. She said, "VAT? Don’t you pay your taxes? So I had to explain it to her all over again. She kept telling me to shut up and to listen to her. Then she told me I owed almost 5000 bucks. I started laughing and said, “RIght, Rose, a 22-year-old waitress who has only worked 5 years part-time for minimum wage owes that. You are a very bad, bad Rose. You are a liar and a thief and a bad lady. Oops, did I call you a lady? Sorry, ladies don’t scam from people.” She told me “You suck you suck you suck you suck you suck and you stink”. I said, “Rose, Rose, that is proving my point that you are not a lady”. ONe more YOU SUCK and she hung up. I sure wish that had recorded properly, but their system was so bad it was not worth posting because you could only hear me. Sorry.