"Investment" scammer gave me his number

Scammer’s Number:+44203769197
Domains Used:
Extra Info: After a number of investment scam calls, I thought I’d play along and pretend I had $2,000,000 spare (as we all do). I said I need to do due diligence, can I check out his (fake) credentials and call him back. He insisted on emails, I insisted on a number. He said he needed to get it and went away. I overheard him telling my lie to his manager and he came back with the number. He pretended to be from a legitimate UK investment house, but a quick search found they had been targeted by scammers and gave details of their method, that matched everything the scammer had told me. I read this out to him, yet he insisted he wasn’t a scammer, followed by some sob story how he had been scammed (as predicted in the previous detail). I called scammer, said you’re not getting my (pretend) 2 mill and hung up. He has now rung me 40-50 times from a series of different numbers, mostly met by hang-ups, but on the few occasions I’ve spoken, he still believes my lie and thinks if he keeps telling me he’s not a scammer, I’ll eventually believe him. Strangely, the last few calls have been from the number he gave me, so it may be a real number. I hope so, have at.

1 Like