Indian scammers GLITTERBOMBED by Mark Rober, Trilogy Media & @JimBrowning11 (ALL RAIDED!)

It seems apart from Godrej Genesis building, there may be scammers in Godrej Waterside building too.
Both in sector V (5)

1 Like

Now when you call up Met Technologies phone number it says “The number you called is temporarily out of service”

3 Likes

Well done Kolkata police!

One down…

5 Likes

@JimBrowning11, we have successfully taken down MET Technologies.

4 Likes

I’ll believe it when I start seeing public hangings as opposed to slaps on the wrist and bribes.

1 Like

The website for VRM Business Solutions has been flagged as unsafe by Windows Defender Smartscreen.

4 Likes

I am so Happy for Everyone who helped @JimBrowning11 Trilogy Media and Mark Robers to take down Met Technologies Pvt Ltd. :smiley:

2 Likes

Just for more info, if anyone is curious about how I found Met Technologies, it was through their IP address

2 Likes

IP 182.76.115.146 My records says I encountered them as PayPal scam (fake Bitcoin purchase) on January 7,2022
“steve edwards” “Jennifer” and “Henrique”

1 Like

My mother was the one who got the email two days ago before the video was on YouTube, and the day she found the email was a day before Jim Browning, Trilogy Media, and Mark Robers video. Then she was scared that someone was hacking her Paypal then. I calmed her down, saying, “I will check to see if this is surely Paypal or just some scam email.” I confirmed to her that it was a scam, and I called the number, and it turned out that the IP address was from Met Technologies Pvt Ltd.

P.S. When I called 1-888-851-8943 which was associated with Met Technologies one of the people in there didn’t even speak to me when they had picked up the phone but I was able to hear background noises and I heard some screaming. Lastly, by any chance, did Janni also go inside the Met Technologies building?

1 Like

The MET Technologies webpage was updated to include a video from their Motion Fitz YouTube Channel - Motion Fitz - YouTube

1 Like

I now have access to the MET Staff’s social accounts:

Kunal Gupta - Chairman and Founder
Kunal Gupta
Kunal Gupta | Facebook (LOCKED!)
Kunal Gupta | LinkedIn

Nandini Gupta - Director, Operations BPO
Nandini Gupta | Facebook (LOCKED!)
LinkedIn (BANNED!)

Sourav Daga - CFO
Sourav Daga (facebook.com)

Shreevardhan Kumar - CTO
Shreevardhan Singh (facebook.com)

Aditya Gupta - Admin Head
Aditya Gupta (facebook.com)
Aditya Gupta | LinkedIn

Prity Paul - Senior HR Manager
Prity Paul | Facebook

Shyam Sharad Bhaiya - CPO
Shyam Sharad Bhaiya | Facebook
Shyam Sharad Bhaiya | LinkedIn

1 Like

More scam call centers busted. Hats off to @JimBrowning11 , Mark and Trilogy Media for all their hard work.

I also wonder if all the people posting the link to the youtube video over and over on Kolkata Police’s Twitter feed helped shame them into action. Could be a good strategy going forward.

2 Likes

This confirms that VRM Business Solutions and Ansh Info Solutions were raided and forced to shut down. @JimBrowning11, we successfully finished what you started. Lemme know who your next targets are, as I will gladly datamine everything.

3 Likes

I want SNVA Ventures to fall the are my profile pic and @Chronus and @drwat did all the research on them I would really appreciate a raid. Here is all their data: SNVA Ventures, there big number Travomint 1-888-266-1699 and get them banned on social media.