Indian scammers GLITTERBOMBED by Mark Rober, Trilogy Media & @JimBrowning11 (OVER $8 MILLION SEIZED)

It seems apart from Godrej Genesis building, there may be scammers in Godrej Waterside building too.
Both in sector V (5)

1 Like

Now when you call up Met Technologies phone number it says “The number you called is temporarily out of service”

3 Likes

Well done Kolkata police!

One down…

5 Likes

@JimBrowning11, we have successfully taken down MET Technologies.

4 Likes

I’ll believe it when I start seeing public hangings as opposed to slaps on the wrist and bribes.

1 Like

1 Like

The website for VRM Business Solutions has been flagged as unsafe by Windows Defender Smartscreen.

4 Likes

I am so Happy for Everyone who helped @JimBrowning11 Trilogy Media and Mark Robers to take down Met Technologies Pvt Ltd. :smiley:

3 Likes

Just for more info, if anyone is curious about how I found Met Technologies, it was through their IP address

2 Likes

IP 182.76.115.146 My records says I encountered them as PayPal scam (fake Bitcoin purchase) on January 7,2022
“steve edwards” “Jennifer” and “Henrique”
https://www.shodan.io/host/182.76.115.146

1 Like

My mother was the one who got the email two days ago before the video was on YouTube, and the day she found the email was a day before Jim Browning, Trilogy Media, and Mark Robers video. Then she was scared that someone was hacking her Paypal then. I calmed her down, saying, “I will check to see if this is surely Paypal or just some scam email.” I confirmed to her that it was a scam, and I called the number, and it turned out that the IP address was from Met Technologies Pvt Ltd.

P.S. When I called 1-888-851-8943 which was associated with Met Technologies one of the people in there didn’t even speak to me when they had picked up the phone but I was able to hear background noises and I heard some screaming. Lastly, by any chance, did Janni also go inside the Met Technologies building?

1 Like

The MET Technologies webpage was updated to include a video from their Motion Fitz YouTube Channel - Motion Fitz - YouTube

1 Like

I now have access to the MET Staff’s social accounts:

Kunal Gupta - Chairman and Founder
Kunal Gupta
Kunal Gupta | Facebook (LOCKED!)
Kunal Gupta | LinkedIn

Nandini Gupta - Director, Operations BPO
Nandini Gupta | Facebook (LOCKED!)
LinkedIn (BANNED!)

Sourav Daga - CFO
Sourav Daga (facebook.com)

Shreevardhan Kumar - CTO
Shreevardhan Singh (facebook.com)

Aditya Gupta - Admin Head
Aditya Gupta (facebook.com)
Aditya Gupta | LinkedIn

Prity Paul - Senior HR Manager
Prity Paul | Facebook

Shyam Sharad Bhaiya - CPO
Shyam Sharad Bhaiya | Facebook
Shyam Sharad Bhaiya | LinkedIn

1 Like

More scam call centers busted. Hats off to @JimBrowning11 , Mark and Trilogy Media for all their hard work.

I also wonder if all the people posting the link to the youtube video over and over on Kolkata Police’s Twitter feed helped shame them into action. Could be a good strategy going forward.

2 Likes

This confirms that VRM Business Solutions and Ansh Info Solutions were raided and forced to shut down. @JimBrowning11, we successfully finished what you started. Lemme know who your next targets are, as I will gladly datamine everything.

5 Likes

I want SNVA Ventures to fall the are my profile pic and @Chronus and @drwat did all the research on them I would really appreciate a raid. Here is all their data: SNVA Ventures, there big number Travomint 1-888-266-1699 and get them banned on social media.

Sites are still up, just in case please submit the abuse report to HOSTDIME (Met) and for VRM I donot know who is the hosting provider.

1 Like

Having a fun time blasting the Indian numbers with calls and SMS (due to limitations, the call flooder I’m using, CyberGhost, works only on Indian numbers)

2 Likes

[quote=“OfclyGoodenough, post:20, topic:97325”]
Eunite Securitas Pvt. Ltd. 1302, Godrej Waterside, 13th Floor, Tower II, DP Block, Sector V, Salt Lake, KOLKATA, WB 700091, India
Rakesh Choudhury (scammers’ boss) Managing Director also SAMRAT GHOSH, director
EUNITE TELECOMS (OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED
aka E UNITE SECURITAS PRIVATE LIMITED
See Pierogi’s latest video

https://www.digital-view.in/e-unite-securitas-samrat-ghosh/
Corp Office: 1302, Godrej Waterside, 13th Floor, Tower II, DP Block, Sector V, Salt Lake, Kol-91, WB, India
+91 983 086 5193
+91 743 980 6484

2 Likes