Illuminati recruitment scam #3

See the main post for context

Was contacted with this from email address [email protected]:

A lot of people say lies about us, that they aren’t even sure of, they say how we worship the devil, and hate Jesus Christ, and also how we perform sacrifices and diabolic acts, these are lies, we are not even religious nor is Illuminati a Religion, I am a member of the illuminati, but I believe in God, I‘m a born christian and a Roman catholic. Do you really want to know what the illuminati stands for?
I want you to know that you have been chosen by the Illuminati brotherhood,And you have a great destiny and bright future ahead with the Illuminati organization.We choose you for you to help enlighten the courage and strength of the Illuminati and to those who are in need of help, interested contact me via email… [email protected]…Or what’sApp…+1(201)6894484

I contacted the email they gave with this:

How should I join this sus impostor group? AMOGUS

I didn’t plan to get anywhere with this, but I guess I did!

He responds this:

THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST TO BE PART OF THE ILLUMINATI :small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle::small_red_triangle:

NOTE: THERE ARE NO BLOOD OR HUMAN SACRIFICES IN THE ILLUMINATI

YOU CAN BE ANY RELIGION FROM THE WORLD BECAUSE WE ARE ALL EQUAL AND EVERYONE IS WELCOME

I’m Grandmaster Caspar Morrison from the Illuminati Organization.

Hope you are not here to spy on our anonymity and how we operates?

You should be respectful to me and always reply to me and address as FATHER so I will be pleased with you and be able to work with you during this process of joining this organization.

Do you want to proceed and be guided on how to join our global unity?

I simply reply with “Yes.”

He sends this:

READ CAREFULLY

Welcome to The illuminati World🔺 Bringing the poor, the needy and the talented to limelight of fame and riches.
Get money, fame, powers, security, get recognized in your business,political race, rise to the top in whatever you do, be protected spiritually and physically! All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated into the GREAT ILLUMINATI ORGANIZATION and many other numerous benefits .

WHAT IS ILLUMINATI?

The Illuminati is an elite organization of world leaders, business authorities, innovators, artists, and other influential members of this planet. Our coalition unites influencers of all political, religious, and geographical backgrounds to further the prosperity of the human species as a whole.

The illuminati is a society well known all over the
world.
So you just don’t have to behave in a
strange manner, you should know that the illuminati
is not connected to any spell casting group which is
suppose to know things that are not told. So you just
have to answer every question given to you okay?
Joining the illuminati brings you fame and riches as a
result of our great offers which is given to everyone
who chooses to join the illuminati. That’s what makes
it profitable for every one who chooses to become a
member of the illuminati.You are not selling your
soul to any demon or spirit rather, the illuminati is
an association that emphasizes on the recruitment of
people for the preparation of the (NWO) NEW WORLD ORDER

BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS

1. A Cash Reward of $1,000,000 USD
  2. A House bought in the country of your choice
  3. A New Official car of your choice
  4. Monthly payments of $50,000 USD paid into your bank account
  5. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.

ARE YOU STILL WILLING TO PROCEED ?

I reply “Yes.” again. He says this:

The illuminati appreciate you for your contentment with the above rules and regulations.
Now you will have to fill below the illuminati online membership form to commence your registration

Opportunity like this are rare to find, And they only come once in a life time And when they come, never let it go, because if you do, You will never forgive yourself for letting a golden opportunity pass you by.
I have learn only one common thing in life,
“NOTHING GOOD COMES EASILY” Success grab those who work out for it. And I am happy right now, that you are about to choose the path that lead to the successful lane of life.

Now you will have to fill the Illuminati online membership form which I will be sending to you now okay.

ARE YOU READY TO PROCEED TO FILL THE MEMBERSHIP FORM?

I reply the same thing for the third time!

He sends this:

FULL NAME…

INSTAGRAM USERNAME…
MARITAL STATUS…!..
AGE…
SEX…
OCCUPATION…
SKILLS/TALENT/ABILITY…
EMAIL…
PHONE NO…
COUNTRY…
STATE…
MONTHLY INCOME…
HAVE YOU APPLIED BEFORE ?

**THEN ATTACH THREE (3) Of YOUR CURRENT PHOTOS.

** AN :id: CARD. (Optional)

**A PASSPORT (Optional)

**OR DRIVER LICENCE. (Optional)

I fill out the form with nonsense that I made up.

He asks “Are you on WhatsApp??”

I make up an excuse: “Unfortunately not. My phone seems to lag quite a bit when I try to install WhatsApp. It is a much older Android phone that I only use for basic texting.”

He replies “NOW I’M GOING TO SUBMIT YOUR FORM, ONCE IT’S APPROVE WE MOVE ON , THIS WILL TAKE 30MINS”

I thank him, and after about 30 minutes he gets back to me.

He sends some standard nonsense:
"BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS

1. A Cash Reward of $1,000,000 USD
  2. A House bought in the country of your choice
  3. A New Official car of your choice
  4. Monthly payments of $500,000 USD paid into your bank account
  5. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination."

I then ask what the next step is. He sends more standard nonsense:

"…Congratulations!
You are welcome to our world of riches , power’s and fame.
Your initiation code is 666x10/Bxx2

And your illuminatti membership code is 66X00X7.

These codes must be secured and kept safely okay…

Welcome to the new world order and we are always watching out for you."

I then need to send him some money apparently. Standard scam time:

"▲Here are the list of the items needed to be purchased for your successful initiation and the amount they cost ▲

▲edin
▲mustard seed
▲ogirigon
▲Illuminati saint
▲Illuminati oil
:black_small_square:balupa

Total = $3800USD only, this payment will be make to an agent were the items are available for the now.

Note:

Once you are initiated and you given your certificate you will be giving your first benefits immediately without delay, you are welcome once again.

Regards:
Board Masters."

I ask for payment methods (to report them), and he gives me a seller contact email or something of [email protected] and to write to him on Google Chat.

I stall the seller for a while to get his Bitcoin address, Zelle email, and Cash App tag. I first claim I’m going to pay with Cash App, then say the app crashes, so I’m going to pay with Bitcoin.

Apparently, his Bitcoin address is bc1qgq34z6rqjqepyvh0ej462gtrwvw53x4acmx4pd.

I then say that when I tried to buy Bitcoin, Coinbase crashed, but I restarted my phone and Cash App is working again, so he sends me the Cash App tag $Yemi217. I went to cash.app/$Yemi217 and this guy’s name seems to be Yahaira Torres, although this might just be a money mule.

Then, I pretend that someone else is scamming me. I say I need to pay the IRS missing taxes via Cash App or else I’ll go to tax jail, so I need to use Zelle instead.

His Zelle email is [email protected].

I then decide now is a time to finish the scambaiting session (for context, they asked for me to write down some “wishes” for the Illuminati to fullfil earlier):

"I have one final wish to add:

Get an honest job. Stop scamming people.

Also, go fuck yourself."

5 Likes

Ok so after I stopped roaring with laughter, it occurred to me that these losers toss the pasta at the wall and see what sticks. All of these scams are so similar. Just insert different word here, add a different amount of$ they want there. Imma reach out to these tools today. Tyvm!!! Xo

1 Like

You’re welcome!

@AngelFat I’ve just wrapped up my well thought out email. As I did some digging, this ridiculous scam has been around since about 2014! And that’s just one. I can’t wait to report back to y’all after I hear back from the Grandmaster pmsl!!!

1 Like

Actually, I saw one of the pictures used by one of the scammers on a Facebook post by someone who has the same name one of the money mules posted in NOVEMBER 2012.

1 Like