I think they bugged my comp a long time ago, now they send me scam messages when i am about to make a transaction, or when i am experiencing payment issues. Any help to get the bugs out of my computer will be great!

Scammer’s Number:
Domains Used:
Extra Info:

Message below:
Hello Shopper;

Your Yearly membership for NORTON TOTAL PROTECTION has been renewed and updated successfully.

The amount charged will be available within the next 24 to 48 hrs on your profile of account.

PRODUCT INFO

INVOICE NUMBER # NOR12062021OY
PRODUCT NAME # NORTON TOTAL PROTECTION
Start Date # 2021 Dec 06
End Date # 1 year from ISSUE DATE
Total # $253.66 USD
Method of Payment # Debit from account

If you wish to not to continue subscription and ask for a REFUND then please feel free to call our Billing Dept. as soon as possible!

You can Reach us on : +1 – ( 855 ) – ( 998 ) – 9668

Best Regards,

Billing Dept.

best way to get any bugs off your computer would be to do a wipe and reinstall after backing up all your important files. If you are unable to do that, assuming your on windows, you could try installing bitdefender free, and then under this pc in file explorer, right click on this pc and click [b] scan now or whatever the option is

1 Like

Wont backing up the files still back up their bugs hidden in my files?

Or does backing up leave out the bugs. Because eventually i will download the backed up files and the bugs could get back in…

It would be easiest to reinstall windows, usually the bugs aren’t hidden in the files as long as you only backup your data and not any program files and stuff like that. You might be able to remove the malware with something like Hitman Pro (using the free trial) or Malwarebytes but it is a lot easier to reinstall windows.

1 Like

Backup your important files only. If a file looks sus then don’t back it up. After just do a fresh install

2 Likes

ditto to what terriblename and jono1234 said