Https://www.monprintsolution.com/ https://gpsmapinfo.com - Fake Printer and Garmin Support

Updated the post with their new domains, enjoy :smiley:

1 Like

Their site is made with WordPress, and they use the tech support live chat images as jpgs. All manually put on the website. I am currently on the live chat with “Vashu”.

On the live chat currently. I gave my fake phone number and name. I’ll tell you guys the outcome later…

1 Like

I called and was redirected to some random person. I heard a lot of buzzing, then some talking and finally I got hung up on.

1 Like

There up and there defences are down, fuck with em hard

1 Like

The agent’s are a bit lonely, I think they need some people to talk too.

1 Like

They up still haha enjoy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still screwing people over, they need screwing with now

gpsmapinfo is back woooooh

Was just chatting with them. Was told I’d be receiving a call soon, but their websites also all just went down.

Its quite funny to watch.

Got a phone number: +1 231 237 4648
Told them my name was Barry Allen when I talked to them on the website, so I guess that went over their heads lol. When they finally called me I told them that their coworker “Raj Patel” already helped me. Guy sounded disappointed, but went along with it and said goodbye.

Edit: Just realized they tried calling me back a few minutes after that. Might check back tomorrow

Real-time is quite fun, seeing how they speak with baiters, there’s one agent here who’s been active for years in the scam business. These guy’s really deserve to get baited.

They are active :smiley:

seeing ‘referrer: scammer.info’ just is so good, they also complained about prankers in their chat, this is all jokes.

These scammers are up. :smiley:

They are up and running.

They are up, enjoy messing with em.

It is up.

Let’s just say I paid a visit to the 2 printer sites you showed. :partying_face: