Grandparent scammer (646) 701-8816 "bail bond"

Scam Number: (646) 701-8816
Scammer’s Website or Email: none
Additional information about this scam: Found on findwhocalls, this guy is making calls to do a grandparent scam.
https://findwhocallsyou.com/6467018816
Basically a scammer calls someone pretending to be a distressed grandchild in legal trouble, then the ‘lawyer’ comes to the rescue. The lawyer states your grandchild was into an accident, they caused a pregnant woman to lose her child and is being charged with aggravated manslaughter. The lawyer needs thousands of dollars to bond out the grandchild and they go from there.
I pretended they called my grandfather and that I was going to help pay this ‘cash’ bond.
This guy sounds Dominican and I think I have talked with him before.

3 Likes

That’s brutal!

1 Like

Happy Friday, Sol! :boom::tada::rose:
I’m going to get on this rat.

3 Likes

I hate him! Targets older, scared individuals :frowning:

1 Like

there is a perfect unt word in the English language that describes these low life unts!!

4 Likes

(646) 701-8816
When he got mad and started cursing, he has a distinguishable Jamaican accent!

3 Likes

LMAO, he will crumble Tim be gentle.

2 Likes

:thinking: :thinking:
I still think he sounds Dominican but I could be wrong (wouldn’t be the first time LOL!!)

1 Like

:joy::joy: I don’t have my VoIP lines so I can’t spoof, but I went ahead and got 500 on spoof card.
He’s yelling “HOW MANY Fing NUMBER DO YOU HAVE, YOU MRer!!”
He just told me that he knows where I live and he’s going to “put a bullet in my head” :laughing::laughing:
I love when they get this triggered. I’m not sure whether I should seek therapy for that or not… Lol

2 Likes

HAHHHHA Tim
I think therapy is fine and very worthy, BUT I have found that if you dial a bunch of scammers and call them rude names it helps me express my feelings and is much cheaper than therapy!!

3 Likes

I left him 12 voicemails from 12 different dead caller ID’s
Also 4 from active $100 retail rebate voucher numbers :grin:
I can have the goose calling back dead numbers all day in search of that victim he so desperately desires

3 Likes

Me too @LordOfTheRings
I bought 500 numbers at spoof card and they’re all dead numbers too! :joy::joy:
I think he’s in for a marathon of calling back dead numbers; I’m 22 numbers in. He stopped picking up and he’s letting all calls go to VM.

2 Likes