Geek Squad Scam 888 207 3683

Scam Number: 888 207 3683
Scammer’s Website or Email:
Additional information about this scam:

6 Likes

This poor sap was so used to staying on script that when things started to go wrong he was unable to adjust. Finally, abandoned Anydesk and moved to Teamviewer where they pulled up the ubiquitous refund form. They are certainly beginning to store them in some bizarre locations.

Video: Guy Would Not Stop Talking, So I Had to Yell at Him - YouTube

1 Like

Called 888-207-3683, just gonna run this guy in circles to see how mad he gets.

1 Like

(888) 207-3683 Roger answered. Tuesday 9-13-22 11:41AM EST

1 Like

Thank you for calling geeke squad xD

2 Likes

The usual pussy talk right off the bat as soon as I spoke. Filthy animals.

5 Likes

I kept referring to them as “Dick Squad”, and it went right over their heads. :rofl:

3 Likes

Consider the source. They are not really very bright.

3 Likes

I was thinking about you yesterday. I had a dumb scammer from Norton. I was baiting him and kept activating my voice changer, and pretending to be my wife. I turned it off and was back with him, he said he wanted to speak to my wife again. I activated my voice changer, he was flirting and saying dirty things to me. It was hysterical actually

3 Likes

I feel sorry for Indian women. I read that India is the rape capitol of the world. I believe it the way they talk! This Friday I am doing Eric Clapton so come visit!

3 Likes

There goes 20 minutes of his time. Kept goating him on why my “computer” keeps giving me a blue screen every time I run anydesk he has now resorted to cursing at me. FYI im not even using a computer, just making things up as I go.

2 Likes

I was just reading a story about a woman in Delhi. Apparently this guy had basically held her hostage for 8 years! Was having forced sex with her, and gave her 14 abortions! She sadly ended her own life

2 Likes

I read one where a woman was raped right on the sidewalk in New Delhi. Nobody helped her but they cheered him on and pulled out their cell phones and recorded it. That is how they roll there.

2 Likes

I can’t even… I’m a peaceful guy, but I could beat someone like that to death with my bare hands, without hesitation.

2 Likes

I am a pacifist. But I could pour gasoline on them and light the match.

3 Likes

Not to be outdone, a few months back, four guys in India gang raped a monitor lizard. Yes, a monitor lizard. They then cooked and ate it.

2 Likes

4 Likes

lizard licking scammer when will they learn.

this took things on a whole new scale (pun completely intended)

3 Likes

Richard wants to know where you got that photo of me!

2 Likes

https://chirb.it/IE3aqN

3 Likes