Geek squad renewal refund 8508466947

New video tonight, hopefully. My fingers hurt from practicing it!

3 Likes

Messin’ with these criminals is both therapeutic AND humorous!

Damn. I just called from my TextNow number and I got the automated message that recently I have started sometimes to get when calling from my TextNow number. Your call will be disconnected since your number is associated with robo calling.

2 Likes

They do in fact pick up, but its very rare… I have been calling them for about 10 mins now ( a total of 4 calls ) and no one picked up

2 Likes

They sent me to this website https://gsq987.tk/

4 Likes

Gee, what a crappy website. Looks like a fourth grader made it. If you click on the links, they go to nothing.

3 Likes

Ha! I just reversed the connection to these idiots!

4 Likes

Told the guy his mother was running around my yard naked drunk with a squirrel on her head. If you don’t come get her right now I will shoot her and put her out of her misery.

4 Likes

They told me “bawk bawk bawk you chicken” and hung up

3 Likes

THese guys are a laugh a minute One of the finest examples of retard I have even dealt with.

3 Likes

Location Kolkata 103.120.189.213

2 Likes

They are dumb as stump…

1 Like

Lol they arent friendly to scambaiters.

2 Likes

https://gsq987.tk/

its the same guys!

3 Likes

The following is from the link you kindly provided, @Myxomatosis:

Call us on 1833 300 1550 (toll-free) [Put a space between the 1 and the area code, dumbasses!]

Select one of the option given below [It is one of the OPTIONS, you stupid criminals!]

Drat. It tried calling the 1 833 300 1550 on the web page of the link you provided but it sent me to a message machine.

2 Likes

I think they couldn’t figure out how to mess with my fake bank site so they just told me I’d get the refund in 2 hours and hung up.

These guys should be arrested for impersonating scammers.

3 Likes

Cool, you have a fake bank site!

I am guessing that you are not new to this, @Myxomatosis. It seems to me that nowadays, compared to a few years ago or even 5 or 6 or 7 years ago, more scammers are newbies/freshers, or maybe they are just lazier, or maybe they realize that nowadays more people are baiting/harassing them than in the past. I don’t know. But you are right! Some scammers are IMPERSONATING criminals!

3 Likes

how did you get a fake bank?

I baited them
(805) 586-8233 Kolkata
IP 103.120.189.213
Callback (332) 228-6577

1 Like

calling

I had issues with XAMPP so i just used MAMP and got it working fine. Even had a scammer ask me how I made the site. Scammer approved!