Geek squad (802)214-8589

Here’s another Geeka number…(888) 655 1209

3 Likes

I ended up screaming at this piece of crap. I was 82 with $49 bucks and he even tried to get that. He could not even understand after I called him out that I was a scambaiter. He just kept trying to steal the money. Gosh, I freakin hate these people with a passion.

2 Likes

Piece of garbage human. I hate these people so much that I could commit murder. Trying to scam an 82 year old woman out of 49 bucks. And not caring a hoot about it. I have never lost it like I did here.

1 Like

Oh man MJ, I’m right with you on that thought!!! With a Ranger choke hold to the windpipe so it’s nice and slow.

2 Likes

I could literally strangle them with my bare hands after I poke out their eyes with my finger.

1 Like

on call with (888) 655 1209 Alex/Alec

(808) 999-0729‬
Not sure where they are calling back from but I could hear them smoking and laughing. Only wanted to engage with me in Hindi where I barely know anything. Enlisting your help…

1 Like

These people don’t have a soul. You and I are a lot alike (in many ways!!), my friend. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with the absolute evil that resides within some of these people. I did a 2 day bait with SS last April that still affects me. I’ll make a long story very short. They connected to the bank account on my VM and I had $110,000.00. I explained that was from a GoFundMe for my 8-year-old son who was dying of cancer. They still tried to take it all. Before I went to the bank, I explained to them that the medicine that was keeping him alive, was $6,000 a month and I needed to keep at least that much. They actually told me to call the pharmacy, see if I could just get half of his prescriptions, cuz after they secured my money, I would have it right back.
They actually chose greed over what they believe to be, a dying child. I couldn’t even continue baiting them after that. It’s a long story, but that’s the gist of it.

5 Likes

that is disgusting of them. I expect nothing less. they are soul-less for the most part. I’ve run across a few “good ones” but either way I treat them all the same

4 Likes

(802) 214-8589 Immediately dropped Friday 9-9-22 3:52PM EST

2 Likes

Such vile pieces of shat Maj! Your story rages me beyond imagination.

3 Likes

802-214-8587 geeka squad

1 Like

(808) 999-0729 - best barrage of back and forth cursing I’ve had in a very long time; he’s soooo angry and triggered

2 Likes

(808) 999-0729 Guy answered. Friday 9-9-22 6:28PM EST

2 Likes

more geeka squat callback
888-850-2841

3 Likes

(888) 850-2841 Guy answered. Friday 9-9-22 7:03PM EST

1 Like

Hey, J! Happy Friday, brother. Yeah, not a lot of things surprise (or disgust) me quite like this one did. I still think about it

1 Like

Hey Budd, have a great weekend and forget about these a-holes for a couple of days.

1 Like

888-850-2841 picking up this morning

3 Likes

on the phone with them right now
using anydesk and teamviewer
anydesk password win212209

2 Likes