877-464-9297 Flight Reservations

:rofl:BS wtf lol

1 Like

Same😁

Call back from scam bitch 281-657-9412
Tousha Noel to this number TROBALL Tx

Yup, definitely not legitimate. The scammer I talked to refused to acknowledge the reddit account under the fake business name that used that same stock image of a CSR for multiple posts, (overview for traveltriviaonline). He tried to say that Nomorobo.com could have been made by anyone with the intention of disparaging his “business” (give me a fucking break!). After I told him to shut the fuck up and stop talking over me so I could explain why they’re not legitimate, he got verbally abusive. CSRs in a professional setting never do this. Ever.

2 Likes

Are u guys calling these 3 numbers?
I say again name to this call back # that has same hold music and counter on. The address is bunk. 281-657-9412 HAS DIRT please research. 888- 899- 2129 that he gave like this " 88 then 89 then 92 then 2129 like that … 877 464 9297

They block.

Pooja answered at (281) 657-9412 she wasn’t happy i called her that and started trolling her in an accent asking why she scams and telling her to stop, she called us a scammer thinking we work for a company. she’s now sending me to voicemail. lmfaooo

1 Like

(877) 464-9297
20 minutes, on call. Having a full on discussion with ‘Joy’.

1 Like

Me too and thankyou trying put out a APB on these monkeys .:monkey_face::monkey:. Everyone who is on line hit them up

‘Joy’, if your still reading this. Thanks for taking the time for a respectful 42 minute conversation discussing your ‘workplace’ so to speak and the potential scam you may be running as we dived into the facts already there! I appreciate you took the time to treat me with such respect and to properly talk to me and I also respect that you told me you already used to work for a different set of scammers, i thoroughly appreciate the honesty you gave. However you found out about this website/post, fair play to you I guess.

1 Like

Who cares come get me bitch

1 Like

Draco :rofl: :rofl:

I dunno how, but yes he found out about this website and specific post. He read out my username + comment where i said i’ve been on call with him for 20 mins LOL.

281-657-9412 at VM hit 0 makes phone ring :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Keep hitting them. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Making phone ring 9 min​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:… Hit 00 at VM

Let it ring for evermore:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18334244546 new number…… they sound busy lol

Either end of shift or just not an
no the 888# answers

NEW NUMBER: (281) 962-4125 Flood em’

1 Like

Yes! Call 888-899-2129 tooo😜