Flight Reservations (838) 500-2126

new scam then :joy:

he called me back from 626 just now
weirdly talkatone didn’t ring so I missed the call

he’s answering @LordOfTheRings fake female (626) 507-4208 about the vouchers or norton.
or maybe he’s only answering to me lmao. 12 calls innn.

1 Like

I got an answer on that, which sounds like a sarcastic girl now VM (626) #.
838-500-2135 - very quick answer, but very quick ot hangup loud call center is still active. American? sounding

2 Likes

He was putting on the stupid female voice
but answered with a cat “meow…MEEEEEOOOOW” :joy::joy:

1 Like

let him know the guy is meant to arrest for cybercrime and scamming allegedly, says hello and tell him I’m waiting for more calls from him.

He simply answered me with a stupid sarcastic “hellOOOoooOoo”.

(626) number still active as of now, but currently just ringing out to the generic textnow voicemail greeting for me.

(260) 252-8429 Fake credit card fraud division

1 Like

Here’s an update of what went on throughout my night, now that I am up!

(MISSED CALL) from (725) 344-0116, doesn’t accept incoming calls.

(CALL) from (725) 344-0116, doesn’t accept incoming calls. Female bot claiming it was sent by someone who wants to know who is on this number (mine obviously), asked me to leave my name after a beep and it’ll be sent to ‘them’. Said my name was LIGMA BALLS.

(Silent Call) from original (838) 500-2135.

(Calls + Texts) from (845) 393-4157. Fake female claiming she wants my cock apparently, it might be too big though! Supposed to be holding another call with this loser later.

(ANOTHER MISSED CALL) from original (838) 500-2135

2 hours later EDIT as I can’t post more than 3 consecutive replies:

Just received a silent call from (260) 250-0917, just hold music when calling back.

and the (845) 393-4157 number is ready to be fucked with - just got a text! feel free bro, it might just be the love of ur life. give them a call and/or text.@LordOfTheRings [:joy: :joy: :joy:] they’re answering now. claims they called a Business Number first, and apparently out of that they were redirected to my CID as apparently a personal number. they want to masturbate at this time. can’t tell if it’s definitely a voice changer yet.

1 Like

They were interested in an extended car warranty “Yeah sure”…but went quiet very quickly when I asked what year/make/model it was.
Oh well, I’ll return when they least expect it :+1:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: keep me updated!

https://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-845-393-4157 | https://www.411.com/phone/1-845-393-4157
(845) 393-4157 is a NEW YORK LANDLINE serviced by GOOGLE (GRAND CENTRAL) SVR aka GOOGLE VOICE

@MehNamesJeff This guy also threatened me & probably other scambaiters too, @LordOfTheRings thought I would also menton you to give him a go & take a look at his other numbers/friends. His other numbers are
786-656-9531
469-503-3085
510-269-5147
848-299-6844
706-681-1743
I could have more if I call these scumbags more… but I wanna make sure that these missed calls are them, not anyone else. Above are just some :sweat_smile:

Below is from the 8-6-0 number:

2 Likes

This one? (860) 772-2549
It’s still active lmao??? this guy is mad af.
just remind him impersonating an officer of the law, being racist and making such comments/general THREATS in particular is also a crime. let him know the guy he claimed reddit tracked down aka me says hello and is still roaming around the planet just fine!! :rofl: :rofl:

also to get on his nerves more, to teach this sore delusional crazy weirdo loser a lesson, just annoy him more by asking him which .38 specifically? and then try and list a few .38’s like the smith&wesson model or even for example the IverJohnson one. :joy: :joy: :joy:

how the fuck can you pull the trigger twice fast enough? did this guy completely fail school or something?

who was on the other line for each of those numbers? can you be more specific lol?

This guy told his scammer friends or friends to spam call me & probably other scambaiter who phoned him. It wasn’t him specifically.

1 Like

I understand, but I mean when you answered those calls - do you remember who the person on the other line was claiming to be? If you get what I mean, so I can get an insight if I called all those numbers myself. Like first number, person claimed to be whoever. Second number, person claimed to be… and so on.

Even if some were missed calls, did you receive a voicemail or a text by any chance? @linbaits

They didn’t mention the scam, but they just spammed call me saying stop calling us or else.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: OOOOHHH SCARY! I WONDER WHAT THEY’LL DO IF WE DON’T STOP, ISN’T THAT WHAT A PHONE NUMBER IS FOR? TO CALL? ESPECIALLY A NUMBER USED BY SCAMMERS. They can all just fuck off.

What a bunch of losers, especially the main guy - the fake sheriff! After all, he’s doing the most - either using multiple numbers or getting more people involved. Making threats, that can be a charge.

(860) 772-2549 [FAKE SHERIFF, CID]
Interesting what I just found out publicly going back to whitepages

In regards to the main scam number (838) 500-2135

1 Like

I got user busy.

1 Like

Got more, fun to fuck around with these tards

(209) 230-8296
(305) 742-7053
(402) 925-4249
(205) 600-4561 fake girl’s alt number

1 Like