First National Bank Money Claim Scam

Scam Number: (587) 800-2657
Domain Used:
Extra Info: “Mr Fred Bartley” with FNB- Something about some money claim, says he’s gonna call me back in 10 mins. Will update in approx 10 mins when he calls me back with more info.
(Weird???))

1 Like

Never seen that b4

1 Like

Same - that’s my point. Lol.

1 Like

3 Likes

It just called me TWICE more again!

1 Like

Call connected! Updated info. @just68me @Draco

1 Like

Fred Bartley is going to call me back in 10 minutes regarding my winnings

3 Likes

Keep us posted😂

1 Like

connected with him now.

2 Likes

Cashier Check of $2,500,000 alongside $500,000 weekly for the rest of my life on top, woooow!

Package Number: 50361US
Package Code: 3861
ID Number: 5150

Wants Address, Full Name, Relationship Status, Occupation, Age, Other Contact Number if applicable, if it’s day off or work day what bank I’m with other than FNB if applicable and if there is a Wells Fargo near, if you drive, If u remember his name (he’ll ask u to repeat it).

claims he’s “a man of (his) word” that “doesn’t go around the bushes or anything”. :rofl:

Wants me to pay Registration Tax/Fee of just $1,350 via direct deposit at closest Wells Fargo today. Sent me a test message to check if I can get texts to my phone. Gonna call him back when I withdraw that amount from said chase after I said I don’t have cash in hand, stalling… After that he’s gonna hopefully give me his banking info to report etc lol. (BRB).

2 Likes

Apparently, right now he’s doing “Paperwork” - want’s me to call him back in 5 minutes.
He didn’t remember me the first time round lmao.

4 Likes

Scammers Wells Fargo info:

Name - Ricardo Rowe
Account Number - 2488138260
Address: Queens, New York

HELP ME REPORT THIS PLEASE!!! @MajorLeeAwesome @Draco @scamterminator2021 @JusticeinTexas @drwat @Sol

5 Likes

Please contact Lacey and Cagney. Both are the right folks. Excellent records.
@LaceyEvans

1 Like

Their @ on here?

And who are they both? Wells Fargo Workers?

1 Like

They help victims, report to FBI, local police etc. Go after PCH scammers and others. They use the right approach.

1 Like

If you can please help, that’d be great! @LaceyEvans @ Cagney

1 Like

Re: (587) 800-2657
I’ve called him 68 times from different numbers so far this afternoon. He is SUPER MADDD!!
Every time I call, he blocks, I spoof my number and call right back. After a while, he has his phone go right to voicemail. I wait 15 minutes, and start the cycle all over again.
He can’t figure out how I keep changing my number. :joy::joy:

1 Like

I reported it to Wells Fargo

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I have him really angry, and I think worried. He keeps wanting to know who I really am and how I can keep changing my number. I told him he will come to find out very soon…

2 Likes