FearToxin Scanner NomoRobo Thread Archive

Number: 325-246-3460 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:877-305-8716
Carrier: Unknown
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
RC department with an urgent message for your business. Our records indicate that you have not yet filed for your Cares Act employee Retention refund. Your business is owed up to $26,000 per employee. Due to the Cares Act, every company with w two employees in 2020 or 2021 are owed a refund up to $26,000 per employee. Press one to file now the deadline is coming up soon, so press one to file for your ref fund up to $26,000 per employee. If you already filed, press two or dial 877-305-8716 to opt out.
Notice:
This is a spam call listed on Nomorobo’s site. The transcript is below. You are responsible for vetting any numbers you call. It is often the case that you should call the number in the transcript, not the inbound one. Use your better judgement to rule out possible charities and whatnot. These numbers have not been confirmed by humans! If you would like to join our discord for more scanners, click here. Check out https://spambaitmail.org/. If you call, please respond to this message and let others know whether or not the number works.

Number: 470-729-9919 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
This is the ERC Department with an urgent message for your business. Our records indicate that you have not yet filed for your Cares Act employee retention refund. Your business is owed up to $26,000 per employee. Due to the Cares Act, every company with w two employees in 2020 or 2021 are owed a refund up to $26,000 per employee. Press one to file. Now, the deadline is coming up soon, so press one to file for your refund up to $26,000 per employee. If you already file, press two or dial 877-305-8716 to opt out.
Notice:
This is a spam call listed on Nomorobo’s site. The transcript is below. You are responsible for vetting any numbers you call. It is often the case that you should call the number in the transcript, not the inbound one. Use your better judgement to rule out possible charities and whatnot. These numbers have not been confirmed by humans! If you would like to join our discord for more scanners, click here. Check out https://spambaitmail.org/. If you call, please respond to this message and let others know whether or not the number works.

Number: 217-681-2748 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
The ERC Department with an urgent message for your business. Our records indicate that you have not yet filed for your Cares Act employee Retention refund. Your business is owed up to $26,000 per employee. Due to the Cares Act, every company with w two employees in 2020 or 2021 are owed a refund up to $26,000 per employee. Press one to file. Now, the deadline is coming up soon, so press one to file for a refund up to $26,000 per employee. If you already filed, press two or dial 877-305-8716 to opt out.
Notice:

Number: 254-254-5659 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:877-653-9495
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
Pros calling about your Google My business listing. Our records show that your listing is either not verified or missing important information that could be keeping your customers from finding you on Google, press one now to verify your Google listing. If you are the business owner or your account is not verified on Google, press one now to verify your company, press one. To be removed, call 877-653-9495 or press nine.
Notice:

Number: 347-434-7214 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:347-434-7214
Carrier: PEERLESS NETWORK OF NEW YORK,
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
Welcome inside. Publishers Clearinghouse company working along with Mega Millions. First and foremost, the Mega Millions is pleased to officially announce you as the grand prize winner. A $100 million Golden Harvest Sweepstakes giveaway. As the grand prize winner, you’ll be awarded with a total cash prize of $18,500,000, along with the most awesome bonus prize ever. $7,000 each and every week for life and a brand new MercedesBenz. Congratulations. Your claim code is 85647 PCH. To speak with an agent, please call our prize patrol officer 347-434-7214. I repeat, 347-434-7214. We are looking forward for your call. Thank you.
Notice:

Number: 516-362-2123 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:919-866-4950
Carrier: AT&T CORP.
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
You. This is a short survey about some important New York City issues conducted by Public Policy Polling. Thanks for your participation. Do you approve or disapprove of President Joe Biden’s job performance? If you approve, press one. If you disapprove, press two. If you’re not sure, press three. Do you approve or disapprove of President Joe Biden’s job performance? If you approve, prove, press one. If you disapprove, press two. If you’re not sure, press three. Do you approve or disapprove of President Joe Biden’s job performance? If you approve, press one. If you disapprove, press two. If you’re not sure, press three. This survey has been conducted by Public Policy Polling. For more information, visit Public Policy Polling 919-866-4950.
Notice:

Number: 254-254-5658 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:446-3687
Carrier: OMNIPOINT COMM CAP
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
Up. St Data has been trying to reach you to verify your business with Google. Our records show that your business has not been verified. Press one now so we can verify your business on Google. If you are the business owner, press one now. If your account is not verified, customers searching for your services on Google will not find your listing. Press one now to verify your listing. Press two or dial 8446-3687 to opt out. Not.
Notice:

Number: 470-654-3407 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:470-654-3407
Carrier: BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - GA
Voice Mail:
https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/RE1cdee31b599f44a63f091e91771a4e8d.mp3
Transcript:
Hi, I’m a CSA calling from Fast Lane Cash Investors to give you a cash offer on your property. Do you have two minutes to talk? Hello. This is a message from Fast Lane Cash Investors. I saw your property on the market and that interested in giving you a cash offer. So please give us a call back at 470-654-3407. Thank you.
Notice:

Number: 770-232-6466 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:770-232-6466
Carrier: BANDWIDTH.COM CLEC, LLC - GA
Voice Mail:
https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/RE88a020a2ce8a4851465b878284cfd6f2.mp3
Transcript:
Auto market. Hey, this is Aisha from Maya property group. I saw that you had your property in the market and it was taken off. That is a boomer because I wanted to purchase it with cash. Is it still for sale perhaps? If so, text me at 770-232-6466. I am interested in sending you cash offer, so please give me a call. Can’t wait to hear from you soon. Thank you.
Notice:

Number: 866-613-6855 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:866-1368
Carrier: NUSO LLC
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
This is Citibank with a message for Samuel Barfield about your Home Depot account. Please press pound at any time. To continue to our automated payment system or call Citibank at 866-13-6855. For TTY, please call seven one one. This is not a sales call. We look forward to speaking with you. Thank you. You may also access your account information online at www. Dot MyHome depotaccount.com this is Citibank with a message for Samuel Barfield about your Home Depot account. Please press pound at any time to continue to our automated payment system or call Citibank at 866-1368.
Notice:

Number: 517-999-9700 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:179-9700
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
This is Gabby Pinot with Marshall citizens for Jobs in progress. This is an important message for Marshall residents. Don’t sign the radical petition circulating in our town. A small group of disgruntled residents are trying to kill a plan that will bring thousands of jobs to Marshall. They want you to sign a petition that will stop Ford’s electric vehicle battery plant blocking billions of dollars in investments, and harming local small businesses. This Ford project has the support of Marshall residents, business owners, labor groups, and elected leaders. Don’t let a handful of angry residents undermine jobs and waste this opportunity. The bottom line refuse to sign this radical petition paid for it by Marshall Citizens for Jobs in Progress. 5179-9700.
Notice:

Number: 850-828-2057 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
The ERC Department with an urgent message for your business. Our records indicate that you have not yet filed for your Cares Act employee Retention refund. Your business is owed up to $26,000 per employee. Due to the Cares Act, every company with w two employees in 2020 or 2021 are owed a refund up to $26,000 per employee. Press one to file. Now, the deadline is coming up soon, so press one to file for your refund up to $26,000 per employee. If you already file, press two or dial 877-305-8716 to opt out.
Notice:

Number: 866-522-7474 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:888-2879
Carrier: BANDWIDTH.COM - DC
Voice Mail:
https://api.twilio.com/2010-04-01/Accounts/AC1a3140a8a2e2af9f8580ccfa46a022cb/Recordings/REbfdc620d086dca0451de2c6ea3ade319.mp3
Transcript:
Hello? Yes, hi. Good afternoon. This is Camille Katukas calling from series XM, and this call may be recorded for quality purposes. Looking for Lisa Marshana. This is Lisa. Hello. If you have questions, you can call 888-2879.
Notice:

Number: 631-992-8049 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:718-926-0374
Carrier: CELLCO PARTNERSHIP DBA VERIZON
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
Hello? Yes, hello? Can you hear me now? I can hear you clearly. Can you hear me? Okay. Hello? Hi, how are you doing? This is Andre Williams calling from Progressive Real Estate. We’re calling with some exciting news about some great new programs we have saving buyers and sellers thousands of dollars on their real estate transaction. If you’re interested in buying, selling, refinancing, even getting a personal loan, please give us a call today. We have a lot of great programs that can help you out. My direct number is 718-926-0374. Once again, 718-926-0374. Also, we have some beautiful property these available for sale right now in your neighborhood. So give us a call or refer us to a friend or family. All right, take care. Have a good one.
Notice:

Number: 661-306-0642 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:661-367-8805
Carrier: ONVOY, LLC - CA
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
You. Hello, this is Matt with Houchin community bloodbank. Now more than ever, your community needs you to come back in and donate. We need your help right away. Please call or text us at 661-367-8805 to schedule your local life saving donation. Again, that’s 6613-677-8805. Thank you for helping us save lives in your community.
Notice:

Number: 855-444-3970 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:855-215-1830
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
Hello. My name is Kendra, and I’m calling on behalf of Humana from Signify Health. That’s so wonderful to hear, sir, and I’m doing good as well. Thank you for asking. Yes, sir. My name is Kendra, and I’m with Signify Health, calling on behalf of Human Medicare Advantage. This call is recorded to ensure great customer service. Am I speaking with Marcus Ferguson? Am I speaking with Marcus Ferguson? Hello? All right, sir, and I’m calling about the Health and well being assessment, and it is a program for Humana members that lets you speak with the provider in the comfort of your home. They will check your vital signs of reflexes, review your medical history and medications, and answer any health related questions you may have during the visit. We will send a summary of the visit to your primary. Hello? Hello, my name is Susan, and I’m calling on behalf of Humana, your insurance provider. I was hoping to speak with you about a valuable service that’s part of your membership. If you would please call 855-215-1830. We’re available from 07:00 A.m until 07:00 P.m Central Standard Time, Monday through Friday. We look forward to hearing from you, and have a great day. Bye.
Notice:

Number: 209-668-5550 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:209-668-1200
Carrier: PACIFIC BELL
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
This is a message from your organization. Turlock Police is searching for a missing juvenile from the 1100 block of Colorado. Juvenile is Kylie Chavoya. Hispanic female, twelve years old. She is tall and thin with long dark hair. Kylie was last seen wearing a pink shirt with pink and black stretch pants and black shoes. If you see her or someone that matches her description please call the police department at 209-668-1200. Thank you. Press one to confirm receipt. Press two to replay this message. This is a message from your organization. Turlock Police is searching for a missing juvenile from the 1100 block of Colorado. Juvenile is Kylie Chavoya. Hispanic female, twelve years old. She is tall and thin with long dark hair. Kylie was last seen wearing a pink shirt with pink and black stretch pants and black shoes. If you see her or someone that matches her description please call the police department at 209-668-1200. Thank you.
Notice:

Number: 647-695-2523 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:687-3083
Carrier: METROPCS INC.
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
Hello. This is a call from Canadian National Public Research, conducting a short 1 minute poll in your area today on behalf of Public Research Academy about Toronto municipal politics. This is essential research to gauge public opinion and to have your opinion heard. Our contact is [email protected] one triple 8687-3083. All answers are completely prudential. First question, which person would you most likely vote for or lean towards voting for? For mayor of Toronto, press one. Four. Giorgio mameliti press two. Four. Anthony Fury, press three. Four. Josh Matlow, press four. Four. Chris Sokocha, also known as Chris Sky. Press five. Four. Mitsy Hunter, press six. Four. Olivia Chow Press seven. Four. Mark Saunders, press eight. Four. Anna bylau press nine. Four. Brad Bradford. Press zero. If you are unsure or undecided. First question which person would you most likely vote for or lean towards voting for? For mayor of Toronto, press one. Four. Giorgio mameliti press two. Four. Anthony Fury, press three. Four. Josh Matlow, press four. Four. Chris Sokocha, also known as Chris Sky. Press five. Four. Mitsy Hunter, press six. Four. Olivia Chow Press seven. Four. Mark Saunders, press eight. Four. Anna bilo press nine. Four. Brad Bradford. Press zero. If you are unsure or undecided.
Notice:

Number: 614-212-5392 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Extracted num:803 2421
Carrier: COMCAST IP PHONE LLC
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
I’m calling in regards to a review that was forwarded to my office. It is urgent that you call immediately to resolve this matter at 1803 242162. I’m calling from Community Bank. Thank you.
Notice:

Number: 209-625-1192 --This number is likely spoofed, look for the real one in the transcript.
Voice Mail:

Transcript:
ERC department with an urgent message for your business. Our records indicate that you have not yet filed for your Cares Act Employee Retention refund. Your business is owed up to $26,000 per employee. Due to the Cares Act, every company with w two employees in 2020 or 2021 are owed a refund up to $26,000 per employee. Press one to file. Now, the deadline is coming up soon, so press one to file for a refund up to $26,000 per employee. If you already filed, press two or dial 877-305-8716 to opt out.
Notice: