Fake arrest warrant (917) 993-8286 "Sheriff department"

I just got off the phone with IA at Hamden County sheriff’s department
Apparently this guy has been doing this, and changes his number daily. They were glad to get an active phone number.

2 Likes

I emailed the Hamden County Sheriff to alert them and I have yet to receive any reponse from the Senior Public Information Officer. At least they know he is still doing this and maybe they can alert the citizens in the area.

3 Likes

I left a message for the PIO and I called back and spoke to a lieutenant from internal affairs. We had a great chat and he told me they have sent out bulletins on this guy before. They’re going to add this to their Facebook page too. That’s fine for local residents, but…

3 Likes

Yeah, he will continue to target people unfirtunately :frowning:
I will DM you OK?

1 Like

I sent him a really sexy message about handcuffs an strip searches and stuff.

5 Likes

You forgot al about cavity searches lol

3 Likes

Oh I mentioned that and hog ties and whippings and throwing me in a cell and um um having his way with me. I did not leave anything to the imagination.

5 Likes

JAJAJ
You are epic @JusticeinTexas , he did wanna get nasty so wish granted!! LOL

4 Likes

I’m getting “no longer in service”.

This is why you rock! :joy::joy:

1 Like

my mom got something that said she had a 2000 dollar charge from a place in Flordia and they said the exact location of my dad and said that we would get the papers that would summon us to court but we still haven’t and kept asking if the y wanted to pay. They were also american!

1 Like

Now this is the most random thing, I have read

1 Like

I hope you included a safe word. :grin:

1 Like

Gee, who wants to be safe?

917-993-8286 The number you are trying to reach is no longer in service.

June 1st 2022, 7:19 PM PST: “The number is no longer in service”. Good job, everyone.

1 Like