Fake arrest warrant (917) 993-8286 "Sheriff department"

Scam Number: (917) 993-8286
Domain Used: n/a
Extra Info: This asshat calls people and claims to be “Deputy Justin Edwards” from the Hamden County Sheriff in Massachusets. Wants for payment so the warrant can go away. This guy is an American and is total trash, I do believe he targets people who have a ticket or any type of record. He is nasty and wants to ‘get to know me’…
scam0510

5 Likes

Clowning this doofus right now. :rofl:

2 Likes

LOVE IT :joy:
thanks friend, he is nasty

2 Likes

Hitting up leaving messages😂917 is NY Hampton is SC

2 Likes

County sheriffs in mass only run county jails and transport prisoners, that’s all they do

2 Likes

I couldn’t stop laughing at him. He didn’t like being told he’s one of the stupidest criminals I ever spoke to…

3 Likes

And get this: he wants to date me and wants my photo :roll_eyes:
How original… maybe someone should send him a photo since he wants to see pics so much!

3 Likes

Send him a typical foot pic. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

“No longer in service”. Got him on Grabify though.

IP: 174.199.233.59
Host: 59.sub-174-199-233.myvzw.com
Device: Motorola Moto E4

Either in Columbus, GA or Boston, depending on which geolocation site you believe.

1 Like

Number no longer in service, called him with real number for sherriff as cid and left vm to call back to resolve a issue. Not sure if that scared him or not

1 Like

I got a Montgomery, Alabama IP when he clicked on my grabify, so who knows! Thanks for trying :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cause I love that smelly water…Boston your my home

1 Like

4 Likes

u da man

2 Likes

LOL, he is not too happy with the multiple calls I guess :joy:, he’s just getting gross now.
scam0510b

3 Likes

I’ve been texting him some pics from different numbers :joy:

4 Likes

LMAO!!!
You are a treasure!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I thought the number went down, guess will need to start blasting him

2 Likes

If a textnow number blocks you, when you call, it says number not in service. Not sure why this is default.

1 Like