"Do you want Free Nudes" - Trolling Romance scammers 101

Domain Used: https://www.dateshookp.com/
Extra Info: Discord Username: sarly-sa#6673
Discord ID: 930845337193701446

So, If you haven’t noticed Romance scams are on the rise with copyright. Well some serial spammer decides to spam “Onlyfans World” Discord server with about 7 Pings (1 per invite link) This pissed the servers owners off. Well I Decided to Join, I’d rather just report the server for NSFW Content being shared to Minors and DMCA Related issues, Noting I’ve had friends in the Adult Industry and it effects their hustle. I couldn’t otherwise care less about sharing nudes, I Do not care for Onlyfans or anything like it. I Personally know people and rather see people thrive rather than have issues.

So, about 2.3 Minutes after Joining the server (So about 2 minutes and 23 seconds after Joining someone friend requests me right as another scammer was asking me some questions about whatever subject, So I Accepted and I Knew exactly when I seen who FR’ed me it was a Romance Scam).

Well they go through the obvious bullshit:
Starts with small talk:
“Hey and hru”
“Where you from”

Than: Do you like Free Nudes?
Me knowing it’s a scam: “Yes” (my girlfriend who’s right next to me watching me roll my eyes as I type yes, Bursts out laughing).

So, She sends me the link above.
I Open my VPN and open it.
It Asks me some obvious scam BS Questions Like:
“Would you wear a condom to protect our ladies from STDs?”
The Correct answer should be yes but I Pressed no (It doesn’t matter as I’m always accepted).

So, she says: “I’m watting”
Me: “Oh? you’re watting? How much watts are you putting out per hour?”
The scammer: Blocks me

Round 2 is ongoing, This time I’m forging a website fake “Premium Membership and telling them their site’s wrong”