DO NOT GET BANNED - Read This Before You Post Numbers

I agree with this one… I be rubbing my hands together thinking it’s a scam… but it’s just some disinformation agent that thought it’ll be funny to post some fake number that was actually real. Pisses me off.

@lasallianrevolutionary#79155 Just like an accent, bad grammar is not the only indication of a scam. American scammers speak quite well. That’s the point.

@Asterisk#79117 Pretty sure charging more than the price of someone’s machine or not doing anything of value all fall under misrepresenting themselves. If they do screw someone over and they actually have some actual physical address then filing a complaint online at FTC.gov is a pretty good option. I was surprised how good they were one time when I was getting daily calls from a fake/scam medical bill collections agency several years ago and they happened to be operating like in Florida. :P

my definition is if they give you the fake scaretatics they are a scam… companies charge over $100 for service calls for convenience. I hate all the fake crap numbers that are posted. vacation scams, medical alert scams( i see nothing supporting those kinds of “scams”. Those companies you can call your bank and get your money back. IRS SSA CRA you can’t get back… It’s hard to know what is and isn’t real

Keep reporting to the FTC. See the results. Doesn’t matter if your bank will cover the lose. Lies are scams. They make money not on you, but others. They steal your identity and sell your information.

@mavericklunarv#78995 I had the same experience with a number where I called them and the guy was legitimate and he was like, i have been getting calls all day. Felt bad or the guy

@kenzo#78988 sorry to say but this number does not work I think it is something to do with the location your in…

I’ve been posting dumps of numbers I acquire through various places. I adhere to Asterisk’s philosophy. $1000 of dubious “support” is a scam. None of these are exe’s, debt collectors, but some are shady tech support.

A lot of these companies will do 80/20 stuff, like 80 of the calls or anything that makes them nervous, they don't scam. When they sense they have a potential mark, out comes the event viewer and the cmd prompt silliness and the expensive support plans.

Do you guys still want these dumps?

I was doing this because I don't have time to process all the #'s on my own. These guys are like a giant wakamole.

i always check numbers but the fucking scammers are quick at spoofing. sometimes i might accidentally post a legitimate number. I dont want that to happen, i will act as fast as i can. If i post a number and you tell me its spoofed DM me on discord. (I dont check scammer.info often.)

My discord name: Garno Govonnoa#2730

@liam_piercing#85560 my dumps are always sourced from a popup. I don’t check whether or not they’re valid numbers because there are too many of them. You only need to vouch for your source. Yes, keep posting.

:slight_smile: Will do