Dangerously Scary SSA Email Scam 888-970-6840

Number is down for both my burners

2 Likes

Hi Gray😃

1 Like

Hi Dragon!!!

Sorry I was late to the party!

2 Likes

Gave the dude complete sob story told the money in bank all i have i nwed to live on streets😂anyway it was stupid. He was getting to part about save guarding me money i need😂and i was like i wanna corndog. He didnt know what it was. I spelled it for him. He like in the middle of this you want a corndog? asked if he knew Eric Kressman or Benjamin Alpert he does😜

3 Likes

Sorry… got late to the game… I will try again tomorrow. I love to play with them when they behave all official with badge number and stupid sht like that. :smiley:

3 Likes

Here is an address of a police station close to an address I used to be registered at 10 years go this may get them going

1801 Cameron Glen Dr, Reston, VA 20190

3 Likes

I had a long talk with SSA today. Without going into years of politics and history, I am going to see if we cannot try a little pivot.

I need as many examples as possible of:

1.) SSA impersonation e-mail images;
2.) With call back numbers (doesn’t matter if live); and
3.) Preferably with the e-mail that sent it.

Last 90 days. Again, for trace forward it does not matter if the number is live or not. Any number on an SSA e-mail in the last 90 days.

2 Likes

Got a number we can call? :blush:

888-970-6840 says “number no longer in service.”

https://www.abuseipdb.com/index.php/check/209.85.220.41?page=4
IP Abuse Reports for 209.85.220.41

porter Date Comment Categories
cpendergrass 26 Jul 2023 Return-Path: [email protected] Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.googl … show more Phishing Email Spam Spoofing
cpendergrass 26 Jul 2023 Return-Path: [email protected] Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor-f41.google … show more Phishing Email Spam Spoofing
cpendergrass 26 Jul 2023 Return-Path: [email protected] Received: from mail-sor-f41.google.com (mail-sor … show more Phishing Email Spam Spoofing
Anonymous 26 Jul 2023 Not Paypal is a scammer probably works for microsoft Message ID <[email protected]
2 Likes