Crypto Scammers (I am a victim of them, got scammed off of $9000 of my life savings from them)

I also tried to go to the websites but luckily they were all taken down, which is a good sign

1 Like

Sir I think you missed that in my main post since I’ve mentioned that already! They shutdown themselves because I told them that I have reported them on various platforms like bitcoinabuse.com, reddit etc.

Ohh ok, didn’t see that sorry.

1 Like

Sir if anything can’t be done please support (if you want to anything helps at this point) & promote my fundraising and spread it as much as you can please it’s my humble request to you! Thank you and God bless :pray:

Fundraiser: Arslan Naveed is on Tallycoin crowdfunding for Bitcoin and Lightning.

1 Like

Sir he was active on this telegram number +1 (724) 739-3233 and he went by the name Montego! You can approach him using this email (cut out my name)

and ask him why is the website down and where is new website like to get bait him! Thanks!

1 Like

OK, will promote your fundraiser, can’t promise anything.

1 Like

I made a post on sevelar subreddits, made a throwaway account, you can follow my progress here: https://www.reddit.com/user/scambaitguy

1 Like

Sir I think they are all removed due to violation of rules maybe.

1 Like

Thank you very much Sir! God bless you! Please understand I would not be in a state of begging had I not been in this financial crisis. This was all my life savings! I’m not a bad person just want genuine help that’s all! It may look like I am trying to rob people off of their hard earned money but I assure you that’s not the case! I genuinely just want help from good and generous people and if it weren’t for scam you wouldn’t even see me here! Thank you and God bless.

1 Like

No, they are not. Just checked in a incognito tab, they’re all up.

1 Like

Oh ok Sir! I just saw in all the posts so that’s why I asking.

1 Like

Huh, weird.

1 Like

@Level Sir any progress? Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply, I haven’t messaged the scammer yet on Telegram as I was trying to find ways to collect information from tech support scammers for the whole day. I will message him now, sorry again.

1 Like

yeah Sir they were all removed unfortunately!

No problem Sir! Please do give feedback if he replies! Thanks!

1 Like

Sir any response from him?

No, sorry

1 Like

like has he seen your messages on telegram but didn’t reply, yes?

I did mess up thinking that the scammer was the idiot who has the crypto mining company, but i’ll try once more to contact him.

1 Like