Credit card scam / (405) 873-8397

I went through the whole process with Jessica. She kept hanging up and I called back and got her and she said it got dropped. Liar. She wanted my mothers maiden name and I said I don’t have a mother. Your father’s maiden name. I said he died in childbirth. Your aunties name. I don’t have one of whatever that is. You cannot get your balance unless you have those, I said Okay, baby raper.

3 Likes

Maybe they are getting a discount. I talked to one guy and I just kept talking and talking and talking and he was screaming at me to shut up until he finally gave up. Record of 3 minutes without taking a breath.

4 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing::laughing::joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

“Amateur!” -my ex wife

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :+1: Hence the word “Ex”

2 Likes

:joy::joy: OMG! She could speak at 90 words per minute with gusts to 130!
Her mouth was always going, J. It was like living with a PEZ dispenser.

3 Likes

Numbers are all active as usual. :rage:
Am I the only one calling these idiots

3 Likes

Muddachode said he’s calling from “Consumer Rights Organisation”. Claims to know me and my “credit card” history etc very well :rofl:

3 Likes

They are located in Karachi City, Pakistan. They Not only steal credit card information, including full credit card number, expiration date and CVV, they want your full name, address, social security number, mother’s maiden name, etc
Is it stealing credit card info isn’t bad enough, becoming a victim of identity theft is a year’s long process that can ruin your life. These people are monsters

4 Likes

Ask for “Mark Albert” - Impatient S.O.B!

Guy took 40123 as a mailing zip code. Further more he took 321 as a CVV/CVC. He said he doesn’t know how to count allegedly, he asked for my age although I gave him the fake dob and I told him my non-existent debt in lakhs etc he was fine with it at first then he started to realise I was giving him fake information and so on.

I told him my bank was the TERRIMAKICHOOT BANK, when he asked. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

OMG, you bastard T…I just spit out my coffee reading that last bit. You are funnier than Georgie Jessel with your one liners T.

I had one also who not only constantly talked, but her voice would just grate on my nerves. As good as she was in bed, I had to cut her loose.

3 Likes

LoL. My family is sick of my jokes. My son is in college and hates my bad jokes. Here is a true story that occurred a few months ago. I went to visit him and his roommate at college, right before Saint Patrick’s Day. On the way back, they wanted to stop at McDonald’s for a shamrock shake. Before we went into McDonald’s, my son said " Don’t make jokes and embarrass me in here"
So, We waited in line and when I got up to the front, I asked the kid at McDonald’s if the shamrock shakes were made with fresh shamrocks. He said " I’m not sure, I’ll go ask my manager" The kid disappeared in the back to go ask his manager, and my son got really angry with me. :laughing:

2 Likes

These scammers are active and answering as of 11:30, EST. I hope everyone jumps in and gives them a few calls.

4 Likes

I most certainly will continue! They seem to hang up the moment I mention Karachi City, Pakistan. They don’t seem to want to tell me about their location, for example the weather - What a shame, I was totally considering visiting too, I just wanted a bit more direct information. :grin: :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Why do they ask for the customer care number on the card?

2 Likes

Probably to spoof it later. Don’t give it to them.

1 Like

new numbers: ‪(218) 418-4986‬ / 2184184989 / ‪(218) 418-4990‬ / ‪(218) 418-4991 / ‪(218) 418-4995‬ / ‪(218) 418-4996 / ‪‪(218) 418-4998 /‪ (223) 263-1828 / ‪(223) 263-1829‬ / ‪(223) 263-1830 / ‪(223) 263-1831‬ / ‪‪(223) 263-1832‬ / (223) 263-1838‬ / (223) 263-1836‬ / ‪(223) 263-1838‬ / (771) 216-9533

4 Likes

Same group of Arabs.

2 Likes

405 873 8397 mike , adam and many others just took on 40-minute harass session and still picking up there in Karachi City .

2 Likes

I must have called 500 times this week alone. They are not happy. Boo hoo.

1 Like