Citizens Disability LLC, Social Security scammers! ‪(585) 304-0566‬ & (800) 492-3260

Associated Phone Number - ‪(585) 304-0566‬

"Thanks for calling Citizens Disability, the nation’s premiere disability advocacy group. The health and wellness team will be right with you. This call may be recorded for quality and training purposes."

Scammers are posing as "Citizens Disability, LLC* to help me increase my social security payments due to over 60% of social security payments being “miscalculated”. They will ask for your:

• Full name
  • Disability payment information
  • Insurance information
  • Medicare/Medicaid card information
  • Disability information
  • Military status
  • If you owe at least $5,000 in debt.
  • Prescription information.

If they think you can get more money, they will send you a follow-up email and follow-up call.

I did contact the real Citizens Disability to report the issue, and they said that the call may have been from their office.

The company is BBB-Accredited with an A+ rating and several complaints about unwanted robocalls several times per day.

Website - Citizens Disability – SSDI & Benefit Advocates – We Help American Workers Who’ve Become Disabled Apply for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Benefits. We’ve helped over 100,000 Americans win their benefits!

Registered via GoDaddy on the night before my birthday, 2011 (updated August 23, 2018) - Whois citizensdisability.com

Associated Facebook Account - Citizens Disability (facebook.com)

Associated Phone Number - (800) 492-3260

Associated Physical Address - 1050 Winter Street, Suite 1000, Waltham, MA 02451

Associated IP Address - 34.194.185.15

1 Like

Talking to “Lisa”. I played it off like I was slow, and didn’t understand the part about their scam being “protection from potentinal future cancellation of SSDI benefits”