Casual Pyramid Scheme Robo Call (213) 261-3222‬

Scam Number: (213) 261-3222‬
Domain Used: n/a
Extra Info:

okay so i got several calls from this mary person about making money ethically without lifting a finger, call the number and turns out its a robot with a pyramid scheme for me. for bonus points they tell me several times its “NOT A MLM!”

tldr you are supposed to set up a voice mail with the message they give you, and then you send the messages that the people leave with their details to a “money guru” that basically coaches them through the same thing, and you guessed it, it costs money to join.

I dont particularly feel like getting involved with messing with a pyramid scheme so i just left a rickroll as the details message.

heres a recording of the phone call (i censored the number incase someone on yt randomly stumbles across it so that way they arent calling it. i assume its pretty inherent here that its a scam number and to not give them your money)

1 Like

New voicemail and number to harass! (346) 444-9394

Are you there? Oh, I got your voicemail. Excuse me, this is Mary. You mentioned you wanted to ethically make some extra cash without having to lift a finger. If you’re still interested in making a extra cash. Give me a call at 346-375-0070. Once again, if you would like to make some extra cash without having to lift a finger, give me a call right now. I’m at 346-375-0070. That’s 346-375-0070. God bless and stay safe.