Canadian Pharmacy Scam - 888-682-1109

I keep asking them if they provide these sorts of products and they are hollering at me.

I’m call-flooding them with a recording of one of them saying “welcome to Canadian pharmacy, This call may be recorded for training or quality purposes” And they’re screaming and cursing :joy::joy::rofl: They’re the gift that keeps on giving.

1 Like

It also appears that most numbers are working now. I just couldn’t get anyone at 844 870-0060.

He says we are legit out of the Philippines we use voip good for you dude says they make $10 a call for each minute

1 Like

Yes, an obvious scam. It’s illegal to sell Rx medications without prescriptions and they’re calling gallore from spoofed numbers in violation of TCPA and DNC.

1 Like

They refuse to answer anymore numbers on them?

I think one number is down now

I don’t have additional numbers at the moment. They sometimes stop answering for few hours and then come back. MajorLeeAwesome, have you found any additional numbers for these idiots?

484-789-2334 is active again. They were ANGRY! When I called them back-to-back several times, they eventually would just listen to me and not say a word. I have not called other numbers yet, such as 844 870-0060, (725) 240-7334, but I certainly will give them a try.

Hoarding

1 Like

Draco, thank you! It WILL make them furious!

1 Like

Hviezdoslav, check out these numbers. I know that you enjoy bringing some frustration and sadness to angry scammers’ lives!

Still hoarding them

1 Like

Here is the interesting part: this scam was already brought by me to Onvoy’s attention twice. No response from them, and the number is still active.

:joy:she gave me a “customer’s”
phone number under donna barrios in CA … Check her out
called the number had bad lines left message. can’t Google street view it … She wanted to prove it ain’t a scam
why would she give customer personal name? she gave right name but no last name but I got that tho :joy:she gave me# and I did the rest

2 Likes

12:29 pm Central … I called 484-789-2334 and a woman answered as Canadian Pharmacy AS IF the name of the company is “Canadian Pharmacy” — Haha. Her name was “Noelle” though I did not ask her to spell it, but she pronounced it “Noel” or “Noelle” …

844 870-0060 … I got a robo spiel about “high call volume at the moment, please leave a message” and I left a mocking message. — 12:33 pm Central, Friday, Nov. 12, 2021

(725) 240-7334 … 12:34 pm Central time … It is ringing and ringing … Still ringin’ … the call just dropped or the person on the other line hung up.

===

I am going to return to the 484-789-2334 now. I would like to get to know these criminals better! :laughing:

1 Like

Very much a scam LOL: 1. They call thousands on numbers of DNC List 2. They sell RX meds without prescriptions 3) They’ll disclose “customer info” to strangers. Hahaha, last time I checked real pharmacies will NEVER do it! Such idiots they are!

Hviezdoslav, you will LOVE the 484 number. They’re exceptionally sensitive, impatient and get furious fast! Especially this woman!

1 Like

“you will LOVE the 484 number. They’re exceptionally sensitive, impatient and get furious fast! Especially this woman!”
Count me in! :joy::joy:

1 Like

MajorLeeAwesome, oh yes, you’re welcome to join our little party here! I know you are a major fan of sensitive and angry scammers :rofl:

2 Likes