Canadian Pharmacy Scam - 888-682-1109

When I call from my Unknown Number VOIP phone the 484-789-2334, the calls do not start ringing and there is just a click and the calls hang up. Maybe their phone system is automatically blocking “Unknown Number” calls or maybe the person on the other end sees that the call is coming from “Unknown Number” and he or she hangs up so quickly that I do not hear the first ring of my calls.

But from my TextNow number they have kept answering 484-789-233. I have not gotten the woman “Noel” or “Noelle” after my first call from my TextNow phone number. The next few calls from my TextNow number were answered by “Emily”.

I am gonna keep callin’ 484-789-2334 from my TextNow number!

=== === ===

Again from my TextNow number I called 484 789 2334 and AGAIN I got Emily, but NOW she answered with “IF YOU ARE CALLING Canadian Pharmacy, you are on a recorded phone line and this is Emily. How may I help you?” I replied, “I am glad to know that you are recording this phone call. To whom do you think we are calling, you dumb bitch? We know that we are calling you criminals at Canadian Pharmacy!”

2 Likes

Oh, yes one of these ladies is very angry and likes to yell. I was yelled at a minimum of 3 times! She’s lacking emotional intelligence, I would say :wink:

Fishing this 484#

1 Like

Great! Let us know, Draco, if you get some more numbers from these scammers.

1 Like

Fished nothing… Hoarding them again😂they block. Changed my number mu
Lille

1 Like

I just got “Natalie” and I had a conversation with her for about 5 or 10 minutes. I was NOT baiting her though. She just did not hang up. She was not angry even though clearly I was calling her out on her criminal behavior. She asked me which number I called. I asked her, “Don’t you know your own telephone number, you dumbass?” She answered but I could not understand her answer. On my calls to this number, the person’s voice on the other line keeps breaking up, keeps cutting in and out. Finally Natalie just said “Good bye” and she hung up.

3 Likes

Darn in! Hviezdoslav, I was really hope you’d stumble upon this one angry scambitch who I have dealt with extensively!

1 Like

Still hitting them asking about privacy laws giving out customers phone number and all

2 Likes

Let’s see if we can make them shut off their stupid little scam number. I know they block fast.

I DID get a woman who did NOT say her name, and when I called her out after she answered she cussed me and told me to f$ck off! I want to get her again!

Then I got a gal named Erica. Then I got a gal named Bella. Bella claimed that they are NOT criminals. Haha

1 Like

Bella gave ne customers phone number

Sounds like they mostly have scambitches there! I got no dudes responding; all - women. I am going to talk in a deviant and explicit manner with these ladies now and ask about their brothel experiences as well as dark intricacies of lives of prostitutes in Southeast Asia.

1 Like

Wow @Draco, you got Bella too! She gave you a different customer’s phone number? Wow. I wonder why she gave you a phone number of some other customer. Bella told me that they are NOT criminals. Haha! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes if a real rep did that instant fired for her

1 Like

Only ONCE did I have a man answer, but he did not say his name.

Haha, yes @scamterminator2021, I am speaking also to the women in a most uncouth and vulgar manner! Sometimes I even shock myself at the language I use with these criminals, both male and female criminals!

2 Likes

I even went as far as to make some explicit references to the movie “Dune” and one of its evil characters - Vladimir Harkonen. He is described as a known rapist and a very deviant man. He strictly goes for males, though.

I just got a guy named Shawn, and then I got a gal named Elena. Shawn hung up when I called him out. Elena when I called her out insulted me and hung up immediately.

1 Like

Sounds like an international team of upstanding citizens there: Asian, American, British and even Russian and Greek names! The best of the best :sweat_smile:

:joy::joy: I sure do!! I was just transferred to a supervisor. He told me that “I’d be sorry, if I don’t stop it.” He has 150 agents and if I don’t cut it out, he’s going to have them all call floor me back! :joy::joy: Game on!
I’ve been flooding them with a recording of one of their scammers answering “Hello, Canadian pharmacy, this call may be recorded for quality and training purposes.” LoL
This is too much fun!

2 Likes

Wait can they have money mules?? Maybe that # is money mule?

2 Likes