Canadian Pharmacy Scam - 888-682-1109, 855-206-1929, 888-243-7406

He sang for me, too. I told him no to quit his scammer job.

7 Likes

OMG that was great. They are just so stupid.

6 Likes

Silence is the ultimate torture for these compulsive liars
When there is no-one there to listen to their bullshit…(or so they think anyway) :rofl:

6 Likes

I am doing the same thing. Thanks for the idea. Watching that rap stuff is funny. They hate us so much yet the emulate our culture.

7 Likes

these tards are using Carrier: Triple Link Just for reference

Thanks for calling matrix

6 Likes

I know a trumpet player who would be a great match for his abilities. Move over Simon & Garfunkel…

7 Likes

Holy cow. I would put pencils in my ears first.

7 Likes

Yep. Reported the scam to Triple Link numerous times to no avail. I believe it is a sham “carrier” owned by the Indians.

4 Likes

Occasionally, I call them with my new lovely air horn. For some reason, they never find such calls amusing to my extreme dismay… I don’t know why.

4 Likes

@LordOfTheRings - your recordings are amazingly entertaining! By the way, they hate being conferenced with Medicare, PayPal, Norton or Amazon scammers! They start yelling and cursing at them very fast :grin::laughing: I conferenced them a few times with those.

@drwat - where do you think they are located? I don’t know if you had a chance to speak with them. A couple of them claimed to be Pakistani, but they often lie, so not sure. We have their recordings here too, but I don’t speak Hindi or Urdu.

7 Likes

They are for sure in India. Most likely Maharashtra state. Pune and Mumbai are in Maharashtra.

6 Likes

Ok, thank you. This is what I suspected. These two guys obviously lied to me about being Pakistani. Not surprised; trying to cover their tracks.

6 Likes

One of them cold called me earlier.

315-522-8334

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I’d be calling them tomorrow!

4 Likes

The scam was active as of yesterday afternoon. I will be calling them today shortly.

4 Likes

It appears that this number was deactivated by scammers! Excellent job, everyone!

You can still email these criminals to get more numbers from them, though! I just did!

[email protected]

Contact Us – Happys Herbal (am-herbals.com)

2 Likes

That made my day!

2 Likes

@LordOfTheRings - it seems like the 1-888-682-1109 number was deactivated by the scammers now. Might you happen to have any additional phone numbers for these “Canadian pharmacy” scammers that you could share here? I know you have this extraordinary talent for research and sourcing their numbers! I’d love to continue calling these criminals!

@Jhawk @MajorLeeAwesome @Tillianne and other great people of this forum - you are more than welcome to share some numbers, too! I know these fraudsters are operating multiple websites and using hundreds of numbers.

4 Likes