BobRTC and Numbers, Let's Talk

Guys thanks for all the reply. The problem was solved the next day. So whatever is done. They did a good job.

Hello, I am new to BobRTC. I cannnot hear when connected to a number despite having a working mic and headset. Does anyone have a suggestion to remedy this? Thank you.

@kevindugan#111698 what browser do you use

An excellent source to see if a number is current is to check it at:

https://findwhocallsyou.com/

You can also leave a note if it's a spoofed number of a legit business.

hello. Question. These last days I put new numbers. But they don’t appear somehow. I get the message, reload the page, or simular like that, but when I do, my new number is not there.

any idea?

Jerry#6772. But it has worked in the beginning.

@kenzo#110991 hallo my name is andre i wood like to no from you i use bob Rtc to call skamers too i wood like to no as i am blind and kan not see how doo i get in to skambating i kan not rite wele i wood like to no if i dont post skamers rite tel me i for now post to skamer.info too i like to call skamers it is grate i wood like to no how doo you ade skamers phone to bob Rtc phone book and i have a mike for my computer i wood like to no r you on Discord if not that is fine hope you kan help me from andre

@andrefourie#115403 God you’re a fucking idiot. Stop wasting everyone’s time. Everyone knows you aren’t actually blind. Get a life, retard.

@grabscammersip#111737 I have tried Chrome and Edge to no avail.

@kevindugan#127269 test your mic settings

All works well on Skype and such