BOB RTC is shutting down

I’ve been holding this in for a while now. I consider myself a nobody in a good way. I’m not a famous YouTuber nor am I able to do all the investigation and behind the scenes stuff. My day ended when I called out one of the mods that said noise was coming from my end. I used a voip number with myself on mute. I called the system out and said I didn’t care what the mod said. He got hurt and banned me.

I loved scambaiting with you guys and did my best to work together with some baits. Had lots of fun but it’s unfortunate he felt the need to ban me for saying that “I didn’t care”. Not that it matters but I’m sure a lot of other people have done far worse. You ask anyone that knows me through many discord servers what kind of person I am and I would like to think I’m well known and well liked. It just took that mod one look because I said I didn’t care for him ti ban me from the server. I still have the upmost respect for him and the Bob team that made that system and I loved being part of that phase. But I still completely disagree with his attitude and reasoning for kicking me out. As far as the doxing drama stuff that took place; it’s quite unfortunate that stuff happened. I just wish everyone could be on the same team. I know phone buster and scam blaster know who I am. I remember back in the day when blasted made a discord server he immediately made me a mod without question and I never even approached him about it. I’m a wholesome respectful person and I wish nothing but the best for everyone even the one who banned me for having disagreement with the noise issue. Yes it may have been on the system but my response was just speaking my mind. Nothing against everyone.

Hope there is a chance to connect with those who I have baited with and catch up. Take care everyone!

3 Likes

Hi Grantman, How are you doing?

Hi @grantman
We’ve not met before to my knowledge, but always happy to meet other scambaiters. We don’t all have to do all of the things. every little helps! :slight_smile: Keep fighting the good fight.

1 Like

I am always doing awesome. I never let anything get in my way. Your name looks familiar

Bobrtc has been hacked see image

Scroll up about 30 posts… :thinking:

1 Like

Fake notice.

1 Like