Biggest tech scammer +17867961255

Scam Number: +17867961255
Domain Used:
Extra Info: scammed my grandma for $10000

5 Likes

Who do they impersonate, how is the scam sent out, etc.?

1 Like

Sorry to hear that I’ll give them a call

Called them, and a man with a strong, deep American voice picked up the phone. He almost sounds like a bot, but he said he was human when I asked him so idk if it’s a really smart bot or a really dumb human.

Either way, every call I make he hangs up right when I mention PC support

2 Likes

He just keeps cussing me out

1 Like

@antidisestablishment welcome to the community! I’m so sorry for that :disappointed:. We likely can’t get the money back, but we can their life a living hell!

1 Like

I think I killed the number. He screamed at me, saying, “I know where you live,” and I told him, “Okay, so where do I live?” then he said “fuck you, mother chod” he just kept capping too much lmao.

Edit: Nvm the number isn’t dead

2 Likes

I called him from a dozen different numbers. He claims that he is in Russia, but I doubt it. He said that he “loves to scam Americans because they are stupid, almost as stupid as Canadians.” :thinking:
He’s super triggered! Of course he made death threats, says he knows where I live…:yawning_face::yawning_face:

2 Likes

It’s still active at 5:05 Pacific time.

2 Likes

:joy::joy: Same here. First he tried to say he was Russian, then he used a middle eastern accent, what a tool. He’s not the brightest bulb in the chandelier either. I’m guessing that if he actually got into a college, it’s because someone left a first floor window open.

2 Likes

LMAO he tried to get me to run rd /s /q %windir

3 Likes

He wouldn’t connect to my VM. I’m going to try another number and a voice changer and see.

3 Likes

It will “fix every issue” btw, lmaoo

3 Likes

:joy::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Yea he was typing something he was saying “I will find you” I faked yawned and I told him “Okay if that makes you feel better.”

2 Likes

He ask me the same thing rd /s /q %windir

2 Likes

LMAO :joy:

2 Likes

I didn’t know what that was so I put it in my PC. It sure cleaned a lot of clutter!

3 Likes

Great idea!

2 Likes

@antidisestablishment If you’re a US citizen, I suggest you go to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center and head to reportfraud.ftc.gov.

UK also has an “Action Fraud” network. Feel free to report there.

Tell her to try to dispute the charges with her bank or whatever other payment method was used.